- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- The Pugilist KOrner: Ann Wolfe, Kermit Cintron, Sugar Hill, Karim Mayfield, Gary Russell Jr, and more
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Juan Dominguez takes on German Mraz to headline April 5th
- KNOCKOUT REALITY SHOW BRINGING BOXING BACK TO THE MAINSTREAM
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Chilemba-Grachev Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- “San Diego Fights: Border War” Set for Friday, April 4th!
- Gulfstream Promotions card featuring Brandon Quarles This Saturday night in Springfield, VA.
- NBCSN Fight Night Only Place to Catch Adamek-Glazkov – Tickets Sold Out!
“2 Days: Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.” Premieres Saturday, Aug. 25 on HBO
Aug. 21, 2012 – HBO Sports® debuts an all-new installment of “2 Days” when the feature segment returns Saturday, Aug. 25 at 12:30 a.m. (ET/PT) with a behind-the-scenes look at fast-rising middleweight superstar Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
“2 Days” is a revealing and intimate look at a 48-hour span in the life of a boxer in the lead-up to one of his fights and the next edition will focus on middleweight title-holder Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. HBO cameras followed the son of Mexico’s most legendary prizefighter prior to his showdown this past June with Andy Lee in El Paso.
HBO air times include: Aug. 25 (12:30 a.m.), 28 (9:15 a.m.), 30 (10:30 a.m.), and 31 (12:00 a.m.) and Sept. 3 (5:35 a.m.), 6 (9:15 a.m.), 7 (11:15 a.m.), 8 (1:15 a.m.), 9 (11:30 a.m.), 10 (2:30 a.m.), 13 (8:45 a.m.), 14 (4:00 p.m.) and 15 (12:45 p.m.).
HBO 2 air times include: Sept. 3 (10:45 p.m., 12:55 a.m.), 9 (6:30 p.m.), 11 (2:30 a.m.), 12 (11:20 a.m., 5:45 p.m.), 15 (6:30 p.m.) and 16 (9:45 p.m.).
All times are ET/PT.
“2 Days: Julio Cesar Chavez” will be followed immediately on Aug. 25 by the premiere of “Face Off With Max Kellerman: Chavez Jr./Martinez” at 12:45 a.m. (ET/PT) on HBO.
In a fight that has the boxing community buzzing, Chavez Jr. and Sergio Martinez will collide in the ring in one of the year’s most eagerly anticipated showdowns Saturday, Sept. 15 on HBO Pay-Per-View® from the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.
“2 Days” as well as “Face Off” will be available on the HBO On Demand® service, HBO GO® and at www.hbo.com/boxing as well as various other new media platforms that distribute the series.
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Anthony Peterson vs. Marcos Jimenez, March 21st ESPN FNF Co-Main
- Vanes Martirosyan Media Workout Quotes
- Danny Garcia eyes future Mayweather showdown if he beats Herrera this Saturday
- Al Haymon Signs Baltimore Featherweight Gervonta Davis
- Ekpo wants all the big fights in the world
- Hopkins-Shumenov Announce Light Heavyweight Unification Bout
- Froch/Groves – Promotion for Dummies?