- IRON BOY PROMOTIONS PARTNERS WITH TOP RANK BOXING TO PRESENT IRON BOY 15
- WBC – Aug. 28, 2014 – Jose Sulaiman Boxers Fund
- GOLDEN BOY LIVE! RETURNS TO FANTASY SPRINGS RESORT CASINO ON OCTOBER 9 HEADLINED BY “RONNY RIOS VS. ROBINSON CASTELLANOS”
- “Cornered: Kenny Bayless” Premieres Tuesday, Sept. 9 on HBO®
- MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS’ FIGHTER MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES FOR SATURDAY’S SPECIAL EDITION OF SHOBOX: THE NEW GENERATION
- GOLOVKIN VS. RUBIO, Ticket Details, October 18 StubHub Center
24/7 Chavez Jr./Martinez episode #2 premieres Saturday Night
HBO Sports’ groundbreaking “24/7” reality franchise, which has captured 16 Sports Emmys®, continues its 15th boxing installment with the finale of 24/7 CHAVEZ JR./MARTINEZ. The two-part series follows the participants in one of boxing’s most heated rivalries as they prepare for their long-awaited meeting to determine middleweight supremacy in an intriguing pay-per-view showdown on Sept. 15.
Episode # 2
Debut: SATURDAY, SEPT. 8 (12:30-1:00 a.m. ET/PT)
Other HBO playdates: Sept. 9 (10:45 a.m.), 10 (10:30 a.m., 11:00 p.m.), 11 (3:30 p.m., 11:15 p.m.), 12 (8:30 p.m., 3:45 a.m.), 14 (7:00 p.m.) and 15 (11:00 a.m.)
HBO2 playdates: Sept. 9 (5:45 p.m.), 11 (1:45 a.m.), 13 (10:00 a.m., 11:30 p.m.), 14 (11:30 p.m.) and 15 (7:30 p.m.)
HBO On Demand availability begins: Sept. 12
The series is also available on HBO GO.
As training for the 160-pound encounter heats up, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32 KOs) opens a new camp in Las Vegas, while Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28 KOs) remains in the familiar confines of Oxnard, Cal.
Episode #2 debuts immediately after the “World Championship Boxing” tripleheader that begins at 9:45 p.m.
“Chavez Jr. vs. Martinez” takes place at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas on Saturday, Sept. 15 at 9:00 p.m. (ET)/6:00 p.m. (PT), and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®.
The executive producer of 24/7 CHAVEZ JR./MARTINEZ is Rick Bernstein; senior producer, Dave Harmon; coordinating producer, Bentley Weiner; producers, Harley Glantz and Joe Gonzalez. Liev Schreiber narrates.
- Comanche Boy Cruises To Victory Over Tracy Sneed
- Shannon Briggs destroys Cory Phelps in 1st round TKO
- Don “Da Bomb” George claims IBO Super Middleweight Belt
- Mhlongo & Mlotshwa Impressive In WBF Title Fight Victories
- Results from Friday’s “New Blood” Event in Corona, CA
- Trout gets off the canvas and back into the win column
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Andre Berto Eyes Impressive Showing in September 6 Ring Return
- Marcos Maidana Interview Transcript
- Mexican Boxing Legends Talk Marcos Maidana
- Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters on October 18th at StubHub Center, Carson, California
- Exciting Times for Randy Petalcorin
- Golovkin-Rubio “Mexican Style” Kick Off
- Jermain Taylor — FESSED UP TO SHOOTING COUSIN … Cops Say