- Garcia, Salka, Lamont Peterson & More Conference Call Transcript
- SADAM ALI, ANTHONY PETERSON, MARCUS BROWNE AND SEVERAL HOT PROSPECTS TAKE TO THE RING AUG. 9
- LAMONT PETERSON, ANTHONY PETERSON AND D’MITRIUS BALLARD WASHINGTON D.C. MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES
- MANUEL “TINO” AVILA RETURNS HOME AGAINST UNBEATEN JUNIOR FEATHERWEIGHT SERGIO FRIAS ON FOX SPORTS 1 AND FOX DEPORTES’ GOLDEN BOY LIVE! SERIES FRIDAY, AUGUST 22
- Rod Salka, Edgar Santana & Jarrod Fletcher Relish Chance To Shock The World On Aug. 9 At Barclays Center
- Harley Davidson San Diego to hold Thompson Boxing Promotions “Path to Glory SD Style” Aug. 16
24/7 Chavez Jr./Martinez episode #2 premieres Saturday Night
HBO Sports’ groundbreaking “24/7” reality franchise, which has captured 16 Sports Emmys®, continues its 15th boxing installment with the finale of 24/7 CHAVEZ JR./MARTINEZ. The two-part series follows the participants in one of boxing’s most heated rivalries as they prepare for their long-awaited meeting to determine middleweight supremacy in an intriguing pay-per-view showdown on Sept. 15.
Episode # 2
Debut: SATURDAY, SEPT. 8 (12:30-1:00 a.m. ET/PT)
Other HBO playdates: Sept. 9 (10:45 a.m.), 10 (10:30 a.m., 11:00 p.m.), 11 (3:30 p.m., 11:15 p.m.), 12 (8:30 p.m., 3:45 a.m.), 14 (7:00 p.m.) and 15 (11:00 a.m.)
HBO2 playdates: Sept. 9 (5:45 p.m.), 11 (1:45 a.m.), 13 (10:00 a.m., 11:30 p.m.), 14 (11:30 p.m.) and 15 (7:30 p.m.)
HBO On Demand availability begins: Sept. 12
The series is also available on HBO GO.
As training for the 160-pound encounter heats up, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32 KOs) opens a new camp in Las Vegas, while Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28 KOs) remains in the familiar confines of Oxnard, Cal.
Episode #2 debuts immediately after the “World Championship Boxing” tripleheader that begins at 9:45 p.m.
“Chavez Jr. vs. Martinez” takes place at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas on Saturday, Sept. 15 at 9:00 p.m. (ET)/6:00 p.m. (PT), and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®.
The executive producer of 24/7 CHAVEZ JR./MARTINEZ is Rick Bernstein; senior producer, Dave Harmon; coordinating producer, Bentley Weiner; producers, Harley Glantz and Joe Gonzalez. Liev Schreiber narrates.
- Damien Hooper beats Casey
- German commission (BDB) changes result: Hammer vs. Mathis a “no contest”
- Carlos Carlson Retains WBC Latino Bantamweight Title at “Locked n Loaded” Ontario, CA
- Dusty Hernandez-Harrison Dominates At Madison Square Garden
- GGG – a modest definition of danger?
- Gennady Golovkin – The Real Deal Destroys Daniel “The Real Deal” Geale
- Bryant Jennings Gets Title Shot With Victory; Geale Loses in Spirited Effort
- Kovalev “The Krusher” back on the Boardwalk & Rios vs Chaves potential FOTY
- Broner, Matthysse & Berto Featured Sept. 6 On SHOWTIME In Cincinnati
- Kovalev-Caparello Final Press Conference Quotes
- Wladimir Klitschko and Kubrat Pulev sell out the O2 Arena in Hamburg, Germany
- Austin Trout: “I’m ready to get back to the top.”
- Live Stream: Kovalev vs. Caparello Final Press Conference
- Flaws of Boxing