- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- The Pugilist KOrner: Ann Wolfe, Kermit Cintron, Sugar Hill, Karim Mayfield, Gary Russell Jr, and more
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Juan Dominguez takes on German Mraz to headline April 5th
- KNOCKOUT REALITY SHOW BRINGING BOXING BACK TO THE MAINSTREAM
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Chilemba-Grachev Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- “San Diego Fights: Border War” Set for Friday, April 4th!
- Gulfstream Promotions card featuring Brandon Quarles This Saturday night in Springfield, VA.
- NBCSN Fight Night Only Place to Catch Adamek-Glazkov – Tickets Sold Out!
24/7 Pacquiao/Marquez 4: Episode 2 on Saturday; Pac on Kimmel Tonight
Episode #2 Debut: SATURDAY, NOV. 24 (12:15-12:45 a.m. ET/PT) – Other HBO playdates: Nov. 25 (10:45 a.m., 3:30 a.m.), 26 (11:45 p.m.), 27 (noon, 9:30 p.m.), 28 (5:45 p.m., 2:45 a.m.), 29 (11:55 p.m.) and 30 (6:30 p.m.), and Dec. 1 (10:15 a.m.), 7 (7:00 p.m.) and 8 (9:30 a.m.)
HBO2 playdates: Nov 25 (11:50 p.m.) and 28 (9:00 p.m.), and Dec. 7 (midnight) and 8 (7:00 p.m.) HBO On Demand® availability begins: Nov. 27
HBO cameras chronicle the unpredictable lifestyle of Manny and Jinkee Pacquaio in the Philippines and reconnect with Juan Manuel Marquez and his tight-knit family in Mexico City. The premiere of episode #2 airs immediately following an HBO World Championship Boxing doubleheader presentation.
Episode three of 24/7 PACQUIAO/MARQUEZ 4 debuts Saturday, Dec. 1 (9:30-10:00 p.m.), while the finale debuts Friday, Dec. 7 (8:00-8:30 p.m.), the night before the high-stakes welterweight bout. All episodes will have multiple replay dates on HBO, and the series is also available on HBO On Demand and HBO GO®.
“Pacquiao vs. Marquez 4” takes place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday, Dec. 8 at 9:00 p.m. (ET)/6:00 p.m. (PT), and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®.
The executive producer of 24/7 PACQUIAO/MARQUEZ 4 is Rick Bernstein; senior producer, Dave Harmon; coordinating producer, Bentley Weiner; producer, Gabe Spitzer; writer, Aaron Cohen. Liev Schreiber narrates.
KIMMEL vs. PACQUIAO VII – MANNY PACQUIAO GETS REMATCH WITH “JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE!”
Tonight! Wednesday, November 21, on ABC Midnight ET/PT
HOLLYWOOD, CALIF. (November 21, 2012) – Rocky Balboa, eat your heart out!
In a battle of pound for pound box office attractions, eight-division world champion and Fighter of the Decade CONGRESSMAN MANNY PACQUIAO (@MannyPacquiao) and television’s late-night comedy king JIMMY KIMMEL (@JimmyKimmel) will go mano a mallo for the seventh time – more than any other active fighter — in their series of entertaining appearances together dating back to November 3, 2009. Pacquiao will appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live! (@JimmyKimmelLive / #JKL) Tonight ! Wednesday, November 21, on ABC, beginning at Midnight ET/PT. Sold out for weeks, Wednesday’s episode will feature comedian/actor Tim Allen and a musical performance by Flo Rida.
Kimmel, the self-proclaimed “lucky rabbit’s foot” of Pacman, has had the Filipino icon on his show before every fight for the past three years, with the first appearance taking place just one week before Pacquiao’s successful challenge of then-WBO welterweight champion Miguel Cotto. It also marked Pacquiao’s late night network television debut. It was on that night that Pacquiao unveiled his singing chops, belting out a rendition of the Dan Hill-penned hit ballad “Sometimes When We Touch,” a song Hill and Pacquiao later remade. The single rose to No. 7 on the Secondary Adult Contemporary Chart as measured by the Friday Morning Quarterback Album Report (FMQB), where it spent four weeks in the Top-10 during the summer of 2011.
Pacquiao (53-4-2, 38 KOs), the lone congressional representative of the Sarangani province in the Philippines, is in deep training for Act Four of his exciting and fistoric rivalry with Márquez (54-6-1, 39 KOs), of México City. Pacquiao and Márquez, who have won world titles in 12 weight divisions between them, will go mano a mano and toe-to-toe in a high-stakes welterweight showdown, Saturday, December 8, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev.
Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with MP Promotions, Zanfer Promotions, Márquez Boxing, Tecate and MGM Grand, Pacquiao-Márquez 4 will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®.
All-new editions of HBO’s all-access reality series 24/7 PACQUIAO/MARQUEZ 4 debut on Saturdays – November 24 (12:15-12:45 a.m. ET/PT), and December 1 (9:30-10:00 p.m. ET/PT) – while the finale debuts Friday, December 7 (8:00-8:30 p.m. ET/PT), the night before the high-stakes welterweight showdown. All four episodes will have multiple replay dates on HBO, and the series will also be available on HBO On Demand and HBO GO®.
Remaining tickets to Pacquiao-Márquez 4 are priced at $1,200, $900, $600, $400, and $200. Ticket sales at $1,200, $900, $600 and $400 are limited to 10 per person and ticket sales at $200 are limited to two (2) per person. To charge by phone with a major credit card, call Ticketmaster (800) 745-3000. Tickets also are available for purchase at www.mgmgrand.com or www.ticketmaster.com.
The Pacquiao vs. Márquez 4 telecast, which begins at 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT, will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View and will be available to more than 92 million pay-per-view homes. HBO Pay-Per-View, a division of Home Box Office, Inc., is the leading supplier of event programming to the pay-per-view industry. Follow HBO Boxing news at www.hbo.com and at www.facebook.com/hboboxing. Use the hashtag #PacMarquez to join the conversation on Twitter. For Pacquiao vs. Márquez updates, log on to www.toprank.com or www.hbo.com.
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Anthony Peterson vs. Marcos Jimenez, March 21st ESPN FNF Co-Main
- Vanes Martirosyan Media Workout Quotes
- Danny Garcia eyes future Mayweather showdown if he beats Herrera this Saturday
- Al Haymon Signs Baltimore Featherweight Gervonta Davis
- Ekpo wants all the big fights in the world
- Hopkins-Shumenov Announce Light Heavyweight Unification Bout
- Froch/Groves – Promotion for Dummies?