- Beamen Ready to Rule!
- Sampson Boxing Reaches Promotional Agreement with Canada’s Tyson Cave
- Joey Dawejko scores 2nd consecutive 1st round knockout
- Heavyweight Prospect LaRon Mitchell Signs w/ Thompson Boxing; Fights this Friday on “Path to Glory”
- “Bad” Chad Dawson returns to Foxwoods resort casino on October 4th
- GOLOVKIN 165, RUBIO 174.5 AT 30-DAY WBC WEIGH IN
Adamek vs Cunningham: Ringside Section Sold Out!
The ringside section for the highly anticipated December 22nd Tomasz Adamek vs. Steve Cunningham heavyweight rematch has already sold out. “Just days after the fight, scheduled to take place at the Sands Resort Bethlehem and broadcast live in the afternoon on NBC, went on sale, we have no more seats left to sell at ringside,” promoter Kathy Duva of Main Events announced today.
There are still tickets available for Adamek’s defense of his IBF North American Championship belt, priced at $50 and $75. In addition, a limited number of $130 suite tickets may become available. The bout will also be contested for the #2 position in the IBF Heavyweight ratings. The winner will be ordered fight #1 contender Kubrat Pulev for the right to become Wladimir Klitschko’s next mandatory opponent.
“We encourage fans who want to experience this great event in person at the beautiful Sands Resort in Bethlehem, PA to purchase their tickets now,” Duva said, “because very few tickets remain in the other price categories.”
To purchase the remaining tickets while they last, contact the Sands Bethlehem Event Center box office 610-297-7414, Main Events 973-200-7050 and Peltz Boxing 215-765-0922 and through Ticketmaster, http://www.ticketmaster.com/NBC-Fight-NightBoxing-tickets/artist/1794277,
For additional information on the event, seating arrangements, or ticketing, visit the event page located on the website. www.sandseventcenter.com,
Ticketmaster Sales:during regular hours 800-745-3000, Ticketmaster Express: automated phone line for self-service ticket sales, even after hours, 866-448-7849.
December 22nd at Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem in Pennsylvania features Tomasz Adamek vs. Steve Cunningham in the main event. The undercard will be announced shortly. The fights will be broadcast on NBC network TV beginning 4PM ET. The card is presented by Main Events and Ziggy Promotions in association with Peltz Boxing.
2012-2013 NBC SPORTS NETWORK FIGHT NIGHT SCHEDULE
(All times ET and subject to change)
Saturday, December 8 9 p.m. – 11p.m. NBC Sports Network
Saturday, December 22 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. NBC
Saturday, January 19 9 p.m. – 11 p.m. NBC Sports Network
Saturday, February 23 10:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. NBC Sports Network
Saturday, March 9 10 p.m. – 12 a.m. NBC Sports Network
- Salido defeats Kokietgym in war
- Wizardry: Palacios overcomes layoff to dominate Mendoza!
- Chuy Gutierrez wins first title Saturday in Las Vegas
- Groves back with a unanimous decision verdict to claim European crown and WBC mandatory position
- Dargan & Mchunu Walk Away With NABF Titles
- Groves defeats Rebrasse, now WBC mandatory for Dirrell
- Cletus Seldin blasts out Gil!