- Maidana: First I’m going to give Mayweather a beating, and then I’m going to KO him
- Anthony Joshua sparring with Wladimir to get him ready for Kubrat Pulev fight
- Maidana, Santa Cruz & Angulo quotes ahead of "Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2"
- Maidana doubts Mayweather can improve from previous fight
- Roach: Algieri isn’t in Pacquiao’s class
- Golovkin vs. Rubio, October 18 at StubHub Center
- GOLDEN BOY PROMOTIONS, FOX SPORTS 1 AND FOX DEPORTES CELEBRATE THE ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE GOLDEN BOY LIVE! SERIES
- WBO VISITS BOXING GYMS IN PUERTO RICO TO HAND OUT PREPAID CARDS TO STUDENT-BOXERS
- How World Champion Sindy Amador Developed her Love for the Sweet Science
- Joey Dawejko headlines on Friday, September 19 at Harrahs Philadelphia
- NEW TRAINER CONFIDENT IN MIKE JONES RETURN THIS SATURDAY
- Brook receives Lord Mayor’s welcome home on Friday
Adrian Broner, Antonio DeMarco Fight Night Quotes
ADRIEN BRONER, Newly Crowned WBC Lightweight World Champion [Scored an eighth round technical knockout victory over Antonio DeMarco]
“I was shaking and baking him and flipped him up.
“I knew coming into this to fight that this was going to be a world class fight, but I knew he didn’t have the skills to beat me.
“He was definitely the toughest opponent I’ve faced. He was strong and he could take a punch.
“I’ll fight anybody. I’m going to be running this city and sport for a long time to come.
“I don’t try to knock people out, but I have the ability to press him and get the cheese.
“What can I say after a performance like that? I am elite. Like I said coming into this fight, I’m an elite fighter that can make a great fighter look like an amateur and I think that’s what I did tonight.
“I smiled, danced and cried my way out [of the ring].
“I am a true champion. I bust my ass every day.
“I came into the fight looking for a war because I know DeMarco is warrior. He tried.
“I am 25-0, with 21 knockouts. I am a Two-Time World Champion at 23-years-old.
“They say before you make something happen you have to see it yourself. I have been seeing it for a long time and I am living my dream.
“I don’t like losing. I don’t even like to lose weight.”
ANTONIO DEMARCO, Former WBC Lightweight World Champion
“As we know how to win, we know how to lose and that is why I am here [at the post-fight press conference]. I want to congratulate Broner. He is a great fighter and tonight was his night.
“It doesn’t end here. I want to show my daughter that dreams can come true and I want to stay [in this sport].
“I want to thank the people that have supported me.
“This was a great experience for me in my career. I am a very brave guy and I will come back with more hunger. I make that promise for my family, for my daughter and for my baby on the way. I want to be a good example for them.
“Broner is a very elusive fighter. I fell into his game and into his fight.
“Without a doubt, Broner is a very complete fighter. I am glad to have fought him. I like big challenges and I think Broner is a super fighter. Congratulations to him.”
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Maidana throwing 100 punches per round in training for Mayweather
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Kell Brook’s trainer doesn’t want him to take an easy fight on December 6th
- Is Canelo capable of taking the baton from Mayweather to become boxing’s next PPV star?
- Deontay Wilder not worried about Stiverne’s power
- Shannon Briggs vs. Cory Phelps this Saturday in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Hearn hinting Khan may need to be B-side against Brook