- Collazo wants Khan on Mayweather-Maidana undercard
- MGM Grand in Las Vegas selected as official site for Mayweather vs. Maidana mega-fight Saturday, May 3 live on Showtime PPV®
- Broner: I'm ready to beat the f*** out of Amir Khan!
- Solis to face Tony Thompson for the WBC international championship on March 22nd
- "TOE TO TOE: CANELO VS. ANGULO" FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES
- JOSHUA CLOTTEY heads to Australia for Showdown with ANTHONY MUNDINE on April 2
- Donovan George return to the ring postponed to April 18
- GLORY 14 ZAGREB & ZAGREB SUPERFIGHT SERIES WEIGH-IN RESULTS
- WBC News
- Weights for “Horseshoe Presents: Fight Night at the Belvedere” 3.7.14
- RICKY HATTON UP AGAINST HARRY REDKNAPP AND ALEX FERGUSON
- GB Boxing names 10 seeded boxers to compete in England Boxing’s National Senior Elite Finals
Ashley Theophane on the Battle of Britain; Ricky Burns v Kevin Mitchell
What a fabulous time I’ve had up in Glasgow sparring with two weight WBO world champion, Ricky Burns. He is one of Scotland’s finest fighters and I’ve had the honour and privilege of working with him.
Ken Buchanan and Jim Watt are seen as Scottish boxing greats and Ricky is set to join that special group of fighters.
I got my 32nd professional win in North Carolina on a ‘World of champions’ promotion on Friday 24th August, and by Monday 27th August, I was in Glasgow trading blows with Ricky Burns.
To say I am dedicated is an understatement.
Ricky has a reputation of going through sparring partners. Many only last a couple days. Obviously I’m made of sterner stuff, and have sparred some of the best fighters in the world on both sides of the Atlantic.
My quality services were needed over two weeks. Ricky and I had competitive sparring, and even though Ricky wants the fight to happen now. He will be ready when the bell sounds in just over a week.
I’ve beaten DeMarcus Corley, Delvin Rodriguez and Lenny Daws. WBC world champion Danny Garcia beat me by the slimmest of margins.
Kevin Mitchell has beaten Breidis Prescott and John Murray. Michael Katsidis made easy work of Kevin, whereas Ricky out boxed and out worked him for twelve rounds
Kevin’s record on the world scene doesn’t compare to Ricky Burns. Ricky wanted the best sparring possible and that is why I was hired.
I always thought that Ricky would win through a point’s decision, but I would not be shocked if he stopped Kevin.
In British dust ups, sometimes you have to throw out the form book, especially when it comes to a Scottish versus English battle. Absolutely anything can happen.
I would love to see Ricky Burns vs Adrian Broner. That would be a great fight. They are on a collision course.
I completed 48 intensive rounds, over 6 sessions with Ricky and I loved every minute of it.
I’m closing in on my 40th professional fight and I’ve run out of British fighters to face. In 38 fights I’ve only dropped a decision to one British fighter, and that was just about as dubious as it gets.
Amir Khan and Lenny Daws are the only attractive fights for me in the British 140lb division. Amir and I have a mutual opponent in Garcia. Lenny and I had a great battle in 2010 which saw me triumphant.
Lenny is due to fight for the European Union title, and if he were to win, which he should, I would be interested in giving him a rematch.
Amir and I seem destined to fight as we are the top two 140lb fighters in Britain.
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Chavez Jr. decisions Vera II; Salido beats Lomachenko
- Full Fight Video: Abraham Beats Stieglitz, first defense scheduled for May 31st
- Deontay Wilder vs. Malik Scott: The road to the heavyweight title
- Ricardo Alvarez vs. Sergio Thompson Elevated To Saturday’s SHOWTIME PPV Telecast
- Underdog Angulo to use incarceration to inspire victory over Canelo as trainer Hunter predicts a ‘savage affair’ ahead of clash live on BoxNation
- Stiverne vs. Arreola: Finally a change in the heavyweight scene!
- Hunter confident Khan will get Mayweather fight in the near future
- Hopkins vs. Shumenov on April 19th on Showtime at DC Armory in Washington, D.C
- “TOE TO TOE: CANELO VS. ANGULO” FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES