- ESPN: Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alex Leapai on April 26 Bermane Stiverne vs. Chris Arreola May 10
- Countdown to "The Moment: Mayweather vs. Maidana"
- Mayweather Is Protecting The Throne
- Tyson Fury joins British Eurosport's studio for Klitschko/Leapai fight
- Alex Leapai-Wladimir Klitschko preview
- Maidana: "I don't care about titles, all I want to do is beat Mayweather"
- Quigley Comes Home – From Hollywood To Liverpool
- Averlant vs. Sahin: WBF World Championship May 7
- WSB: Cuba lead Russia after first semi-final
- Erislandy Lara to Attend 25th Anniversary Billboard Latin Music Conference
- IMAM vs. UGAS Co-Main Added to May 10 USC Galen Center ESPN Event
- Full Undercard for Golden Boy Live! event in Puerto Rico announced
Broner wants fight against Pacquiao, sees himself beating him
By Rob Smith: If former WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is able to get through his next fight against whoever his promoter Bob Arum picks out for him for November 10th, Pacquiao might want to consider facing 23-year-old unbeaten lightweight Adrien Broner (24-0, 20 KO’s) because he’s definitely interested in taking on Pacquiao.
Broner told Fighthype.com “I ain’t got nothing against Pacquiao. He just can’t beat my big brother [Floyd Mayweather Jr.]. If he [Pacquiao] signs that dotted line, I’ll f*** him up too…He used to not getting his hands raised. How many losses he got?”
That would be a real interesting fight if Arum would allow Pacquiao make it. I don’t foresee that happening ever, at least while Arum is around, because Broner fights for Golden Boy Promotions and the chances of Broner being allowed a fight against the Top Rank promoted Pacquiao are probably about zero. It would be a great fight for both Top Rank and Golden Boy because of the money it would generate.
Broner has a fighting style that is like a copy of Floyd Mayweather Jr. He does everything that Mayweather does in the ring with more power. Having Pacquiao fight Broner would be a good warm-up for a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight. However, I’m not even sure at this point if Pacquiao could even beat Broner. Pacquiao looked poor in his last fight against Tim Bradley and he looked equally bad in his fight before that against Juan Manuel Marquez. I rate Broner as a big puncher and better skilled fighter than Bradley. If Bradley was able to out-box Pacquiao then you got to figure that Broner can do it as well.
- Bernard Hopkins Historic Return to DC
- Adams and Monroe Jr. win and earn spots in Boxcino Middleweight final
- Clayton Defends WBF World Title In Madani Rematch
- Shawn “Showtime” Porter steals the show in DC!
- Page dominates Spearman for UBF All-Americas Title
- Porter Stops Malignaggi; Quillin Beats Konecny
- Bernard Hopkins Outpoints Beibut Shumenov
- Video: Browne vs Bahoeli this Saturday
- Adrien “The Problem” Broner Holds Media Workout—Photos and More!
- Is this Golden Boy/Showtime Tripleheader entertaining matchmaking or mismatches on premium cable?
- Final Presser Quotes – Thurman, Diaz, Matthysse, Molina, Figueroa & More
- Adrien Broner – Washington D.C quotes
- Omar Figueroa Vs. Jerry Belmontes: Two Fighters With A History
- Carl Froch and George Groves will come face-to-face again on May 1 on Sky Sports