- Collazo wants Khan on Mayweather-Maidana undercard
- MGM Grand in Las Vegas selected as official site for Mayweather vs. Maidana mega-fight Saturday, May 3 live on Showtime PPV®
- Broner: I'm ready to beat the f*** out of Amir Khan!
- Solis to face Tony Thompson for the WBC international championship on March 22nd
- "TOE TO TOE: CANELO VS. ANGULO" FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES
- JOSHUA CLOTTEY heads to Australia for Showdown with ANTHONY MUNDINE on April 2
- Donovan George return to the ring postponed to April 18
- GLORY 14 ZAGREB & ZAGREB SUPERFIGHT SERIES WEIGH-IN RESULTS
- WBC News
- Weights for “Horseshoe Presents: Fight Night at the Belvedere” 3.7.14
- RICKY HATTON UP AGAINST HARRY REDKNAPP AND ALEX FERGUSON
- GB Boxing names 10 seeded boxers to compete in England Boxing’s National Senior Elite Finals
Broner wants fight against Pacquiao, sees himself beating him
By Rob Smith: If former WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is able to get through his next fight against whoever his promoter Bob Arum picks out for him for November 10th, Pacquiao might want to consider facing 23-year-old unbeaten lightweight Adrien Broner (24-0, 20 KO’s) because he’s definitely interested in taking on Pacquiao.
Broner told Fighthype.com “I ain’t got nothing against Pacquiao. He just can’t beat my big brother [Floyd Mayweather Jr.]. If he [Pacquiao] signs that dotted line, I’ll f*** him up too…He used to not getting his hands raised. How many losses he got?”
That would be a real interesting fight if Arum would allow Pacquiao make it. I don’t foresee that happening ever, at least while Arum is around, because Broner fights for Golden Boy Promotions and the chances of Broner being allowed a fight against the Top Rank promoted Pacquiao are probably about zero. It would be a great fight for both Top Rank and Golden Boy because of the money it would generate.
Broner has a fighting style that is like a copy of Floyd Mayweather Jr. He does everything that Mayweather does in the ring with more power. Having Pacquiao fight Broner would be a good warm-up for a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight. However, I’m not even sure at this point if Pacquiao could even beat Broner. Pacquiao looked poor in his last fight against Tim Bradley and he looked equally bad in his fight before that against Juan Manuel Marquez. I rate Broner as a big puncher and better skilled fighter than Bradley. If Bradley was able to out-box Pacquiao then you got to figure that Broner can do it as well.
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Chavez Jr. decisions Vera II; Salido beats Lomachenko
- Full Fight Video: Abraham Beats Stieglitz, first defense scheduled for May 31st
- Deontay Wilder vs. Malik Scott: The road to the heavyweight title
- Ricardo Alvarez vs. Sergio Thompson Elevated To Saturday’s SHOWTIME PPV Telecast
- Underdog Angulo to use incarceration to inspire victory over Canelo as trainer Hunter predicts a ‘savage affair’ ahead of clash live on BoxNation
- Stiverne vs. Arreola: Finally a change in the heavyweight scene!
- Hunter confident Khan will get Mayweather fight in the near future
- Hopkins vs. Shumenov on April 19th on Showtime at DC Armory in Washington, D.C
- “TOE TO TOE: CANELO VS. ANGULO” FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES