- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
- “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley” Debuts Saturday, April 19 on HBO
Broner wants fight against Pacquiao, sees himself beating him
By Rob Smith: If former WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao is able to get through his next fight against whoever his promoter Bob Arum picks out for him for November 10th, Pacquiao might want to consider facing 23-year-old unbeaten lightweight Adrien Broner (24-0, 20 KO’s) because he’s definitely interested in taking on Pacquiao.
Broner told Fighthype.com “I ain’t got nothing against Pacquiao. He just can’t beat my big brother [Floyd Mayweather Jr.]. If he [Pacquiao] signs that dotted line, I’ll f*** him up too…He used to not getting his hands raised. How many losses he got?”
That would be a real interesting fight if Arum would allow Pacquiao make it. I don’t foresee that happening ever, at least while Arum is around, because Broner fights for Golden Boy Promotions and the chances of Broner being allowed a fight against the Top Rank promoted Pacquiao are probably about zero. It would be a great fight for both Top Rank and Golden Boy because of the money it would generate.
Broner has a fighting style that is like a copy of Floyd Mayweather Jr. He does everything that Mayweather does in the ring with more power. Having Pacquiao fight Broner would be a good warm-up for a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight. However, I’m not even sure at this point if Pacquiao could even beat Broner. Pacquiao looked poor in his last fight against Tim Bradley and he looked equally bad in his fight before that against Juan Manuel Marquez. I rate Broner as a big puncher and better skilled fighter than Bradley. If Bradley was able to out-box Pacquiao then you got to figure that Broner can do it as well.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity