- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
- “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley” Debuts Saturday, April 19 on HBO
Buglioni will be a studio guest for Abraham-Stieglitz fight on BoxNation on Saturday
Red-hot super-middleweight prospect Frank Buglioni will be a studio guest for this Saturday night’s big world title fight on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546) live from Germany between Robert Stieglitz and Arthur Abraham.
The unbeaten Londoner is making big waves on the domestic scene with his exciting all-action style, massive fan following and mediterranean good looks as he builds towards a potential first title fight later this year.
The 23-year-old has his sixth pro fight – a six-round contest – on Friday 14th September at the York Hall, Bethnal Green, on the undercard of stable-mate Billy Joe Saunders’ Commonwealth Middleweight title defence against Australian Jarrod Fletcher, which is also live on BoxNation.
Buglioni joins BoxNation presenter Steve Bunce in the London studio for live coverage of Stieglitz’s World Boxing Organization (WBO) World Super-Middleweight title defence against Abraham at the O2 World in Berlin.
And Buglioni is looking forward to seeing all the action.
“It’s a cracking fight for BoxNation, both are come forward fighters and I expect a great fight between them. Of the two, Abraham is the heavier handed and has been in harder fights and Stieglitz has more movement and is in the prime of his career. It’s a tough one to call, but I’m looking forward to a very interesting fight between them,” Said Buglioni.
He added, “At the moment I’m only five fights into my professional career and I’m enjoying the learning experience of it all as I work towards challenging for domestic titles. Stieglitz and Abraham are at the top of their game and I want to be in their position in a good few years which will be a long hard road, but I’m loving every minute of it.”
Stieglitz v Abraham is live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546) this Saturday with live coverage starting from 7.30pm. Join at www.boxnation.com
Buglioni features on an action packed card at the York Hall, Bethnal Green, headlined by Billy Joe Saunders’ Commonwealth Middleweight title defence against Jarrod Fletcher, plus Bradley Skeete v Peter McDonagh in a ten-round welterweight contest and unbeaten prospects Billy Morgan, Gary Corcoran, Mitchell Smith and Ediz Hussein.
Tickets priced at £40 and £60 are available from Ticketmaster on 0844 844 0444 or www.ticketmaster.co.uk or Frank Warren Promotions on 01992 550 888 or www.frankwarren.com
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity