- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- WBO no.4 rated Maxwell Awuku seeks Mikey Garcia fight
- ESPN Thursday Night Fights at ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Race Course’
- Bryant and Santiago set to tangle Friday night at the Hamilton Manor!!
- CANADIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GEORGE CHUVALO SET FOR 2014 HALL OF FAME WEEKEND
- Friday is time to shine for M-1 Global light heavyweight champion Viktor Nemkov
- WARREN WINS SAUNDERS-BLANDAMURA PURSE BIDS
- Bruno Escalante to defend IBA Super Flyweight Title against Victor Ruiz April 5
Buglioni will be a studio guest for Abraham-Stieglitz fight on BoxNation on Saturday
Red-hot super-middleweight prospect Frank Buglioni will be a studio guest for this Saturday night’s big world title fight on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546) live from Germany between Robert Stieglitz and Arthur Abraham.
The unbeaten Londoner is making big waves on the domestic scene with his exciting all-action style, massive fan following and mediterranean good looks as he builds towards a potential first title fight later this year.
The 23-year-old has his sixth pro fight – a six-round contest – on Friday 14th September at the York Hall, Bethnal Green, on the undercard of stable-mate Billy Joe Saunders’ Commonwealth Middleweight title defence against Australian Jarrod Fletcher, which is also live on BoxNation.
Buglioni joins BoxNation presenter Steve Bunce in the London studio for live coverage of Stieglitz’s World Boxing Organization (WBO) World Super-Middleweight title defence against Abraham at the O2 World in Berlin.
And Buglioni is looking forward to seeing all the action.
“It’s a cracking fight for BoxNation, both are come forward fighters and I expect a great fight between them. Of the two, Abraham is the heavier handed and has been in harder fights and Stieglitz has more movement and is in the prime of his career. It’s a tough one to call, but I’m looking forward to a very interesting fight between them,” Said Buglioni.
He added, “At the moment I’m only five fights into my professional career and I’m enjoying the learning experience of it all as I work towards challenging for domestic titles. Stieglitz and Abraham are at the top of their game and I want to be in their position in a good few years which will be a long hard road, but I’m loving every minute of it.”
Stieglitz v Abraham is live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546) this Saturday with live coverage starting from 7.30pm. Join at www.boxnation.com
Buglioni features on an action packed card at the York Hall, Bethnal Green, headlined by Billy Joe Saunders’ Commonwealth Middleweight title defence against Jarrod Fletcher, plus Bradley Skeete v Peter McDonagh in a ten-round welterweight contest and unbeaten prospects Billy Morgan, Gary Corcoran, Mitchell Smith and Ediz Hussein.
Tickets priced at £40 and £60 are available from Ticketmaster on 0844 844 0444 or www.ticketmaster.co.uk or Frank Warren Promotions on 01992 550 888 or www.frankwarren.com
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- The Pugilist KOrner: Ann Wolfe, Kermit Cintron, Sugar Hill, Karim Mayfield, Gary Russell Jr, and more
- Bernard Hopkins & Beibut Shumenov Washington D.C. Presser Quotes
- DANNY “SWIFT” GARCIA MAKES HIS GRAND ARRIVAL IN PUERTO RICO
- Andre Berto Cleared by Physician for Light Sparring, to Begin Full Contact in Mid-April
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Adamek-Glazkov Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- Huck fractures thumb, March 29th show cancelled
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior