- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses Future Opponents
- Broner/Maidana Fight: Formal Investigation Into Cheating Allegations
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks About Mayweather Promotions
- Lewis Rees looks to close the year with a sparkling performance
- Selby vs Munroe on Feb 1
- Tyler Asselstine Back In Action
- Ivan Redkach Headlines Stacked Shobox Quadrupleheader On January 17 Against Tony Luis
- Etches added to same bill as Golovkin and Murray
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Bute-Grachev tickets on sale for November 3rd bout
Montreal, Friday October 5th, 2012 – InterBox is proud to announce that its boxing card is all but complete. This Gala will take place Saturday, November 3rd at the Montreal Bell Centre. After suffering his first pro defeat at the hands of top super middleweight Carl Froch, Lucian Bute (30-1-0, 24 KO) is set to return to the ring against undefeated prospect Denis Grachev (12-0-1, 8 KO) from Russia.
Lucian is back in Montreal following a mini training camp in Florida, and will continue his preparations for the November 3rd bout in Montreal. “I feel very good. I am working hard in the gym with Stephan Larouche and my support team and the only thing on my mind is my fight on November 3rd. My last fight left a bad taste in my mouth and I look forward to continuing my rise to the top with the support of all my fans at the Bell Centre” states Lucian Bute.
A solid line-up of quality fights InterBox will present 7 exciting bouts on November 3rd. Fresh off his two-week training camp in Las Vegas where he served as a primary training partner for Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., Renan St-Juste will have a big test in front of him on November 3rd. In a crossroads “do or die” fight, Renan will face dangerous puncher Allan Green (31-4-0, 21 KO). In his last outing, Green sent Mikkel Kessler to the canvas in the first round before losing by KO.
Both St-Juste and Green are thirsty to renew with victory. Fan favorite Sebastien Gauthier (21-3-0, 13 KO) is coming off an impressive victory last week against David Kanalas in Quebec. Gauthier ended the hostilities at 47 seconds of the first round, thereby guaranteeing himself a spot on the November 3rd card. His upcoming fight will not be easy, as he will face ex-IBF World champion Rodrigo Guerrero (17-4-1, 11 KO) in a 10-round fight signed for 115 lbs. A very fast southpaw, Guerrero lost his World title in February of this year and will be looking to get his title back if he beats Gauthier.
Quebec born Mikael Zewski (16-0-0, 12 KO) is making a real name for himself fighting in the USA for the prestigious firm Top Rank. The blue chip prospect, author of 7 consecutive wins by KO, has not boxed in Montreal since May 2011 and will be looking to make some more fans here when he laces up the gloves against Roberto Ventura (13-6-0, 12 KO) from Mexico. Ventura`s record may look ordinary but boxing insiders know he is a dangerous puncher who has won his last 5 bouts by KO including a TKO in 6 of Antonio Mesquita. Mesquita had a record of 35-1 at the time, with his only loss coming at the hands of current World champion Lamont Peterson (against whom Mesquita went the distance).
Preliminary bouts will include a very interesting match-up between two local undefeated boxers. Schiller Hyppolite (5-0-0 2 KO) from Montreal will face Francy N’Tetu (7-0-0 2 KO) from Chicoutimi. Both these boxers will take every measure possible in the ring to protect their respective undefeated records. Undefeated lightweight Michael Gadbois (7-0-0, 3 KO) from St-Hyacinthe will also see action on the card. InterBox will confirm his opponent in the next few days.
7000 tickets already sold!
Tickets have been on sale for a week for the November 3rd Gala and 7000 have already been sold. Tickets are on sale now at the Evenko Ticket Office by dialing 514-790-2525 or toll free at 1-877-6688269, or by visiting www.evenko.ca. The Club de Boxe Champion also has tickets for sale. Please call 514-376-0980.
LUCIAN BUTE VS. DENIS GRACHEV
NABF Light Heavyweight Title Bout
November 3rd 2012, Bell Centre, Montreal
NABF Light heavyweight Title bout
170 lbs (12 rounds)
Lucian Bute vs. Denis Grachev
Montreal, QC, CAN Ughevsk, Russia
30-1-0, 24 KO 12-0-1, 8 KO
Light heavyweight Division (10 rounds)
Renan St-Juste vs. Allan Green
Repentigny, QC, CAN Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
Super flyweight Division (10 rounds)
Sebastien Gauthier vs. Rodrigo Guerrero
St-Jerome, QC, CAN Mexico City, Mexico
21-3-0, 13 KO 17-4-1, 11 KO
Heavyweight Division (6-8 rounds)
Bogdan Dinu vs. Éric Martel
Roumanie Quebec city, QC, CAN
7-0-0, 4 KO 7-2-0 4 KO
Welterweight Division (4-6 rounds)
Sebastien Bouchard vs. Glissandy Mejia
Quebec City, QC, CAN Terrebonne, QC, CAN
3-0-0, 2 KO 3-0-0, 2 KO
res, QC, CAN Tabasco, Mexico
16-0-0, 12 KO 13-6-0, 12 KO
Light Heavyweight Division (6-8 rounds)
Schiller Hyppolite vs. Francy N’Tetu
Montreal, QC, CAN Chicoutimi, QC, CAN
5-0-0, 2 KO 7-0-0 2 KO
Lightweight Division (6 rounds)
Michael Gadbois vs. TBA
Saint-Hyacinthe, QC, CAN
7-0-0, 3 KO
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Left-Hook Lounge Radio Goes Live at 9ET/6PT
- The Pugilist KOrner: Shawn Porter, Paulie Malignaggi, Miguel Flores, Don Chargin, Jermall Charlo, and Hank Lundy
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine