- Courtney Richards Ready To Rumble
- Khattab handed tough test for Copenhagen return
- IRON BOY PROMOTIONS PARTNERS WITH TOP RANK BOXING TO PRESENT IRON BOY 15
- WBC – Aug. 28, 2014 – Jose Sulaiman Boxers Fund
- GOLDEN BOY LIVE! RETURNS TO FANTASY SPRINGS RESORT CASINO ON OCTOBER 9 HEADLINED BY “RONNY RIOS VS. ROBINSON CASTELLANOS”
- “Cornered: Kenny Bayless” Premieres Tuesday, Sept. 9 on HBO®
Camacho Sr. in critical condition after being shot in Puerto Rico
By Rob Smith: Former world champion Hector “Macho” Camacho (79-6-3, 38 KO’s) is reportedly in critical condition after suffering two gunshot wounds on Tuesday night in Puerto Rico. Camacho Sr., 50, was shot in the head and neck during the shooting. He’s currently on a respirator at the St. Paul’s hospital in Rio Piadras, Puerto Rico.
According to Dan Rafael, Camacho Sr. was sitting in a car when another vehicle pulled along side it and someone opened fire, hitting Camacho Jr. in the jaw. The bullet then came out through his head and hit his right shoulder damaging vertebrae.
Camacho Jr. is still in very serious condition but is expected to survive the gunshot wounds.
The shooters are still at large at this time, and hopefully someone will have a tip to give police.
- Comanche Boy Cruises To Victory Over Tracy Sneed
- Shannon Briggs destroys Cory Phelps in 1st round TKO
- Don “Da Bomb” George claims IBO Super Middleweight Belt
- Mhlongo & Mlotshwa Impressive In WBF Title Fight Victories
- Results from Friday’s “New Blood” Event in Corona, CA
- Trout gets off the canvas and back into the win column
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Andre Berto Eyes Impressive Showing in September 6 Ring Return
- Marcos Maidana Interview Transcript
- Mexican Boxing Legends Talk Marcos Maidana
- Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters on October 18th at StubHub Center, Carson, California
- Exciting Times for Randy Petalcorin
- Golovkin-Rubio “Mexican Style” Kick Off
- Jermain Taylor — FESSED UP TO SHOOTING COUSIN … Cops Say