- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
Carl Frampton vs. Steve Molitor on September 22nd
By Marcus Richardson: Former IBF super bantamweight champion Steve Molitor (34-2, 12 KO’s) will challenge Commonwealth (British Empire) super bantamweight and IBF Inter-Continental super bantamweight champion Carl Frampton (14-0, 9 KO’s) on September 22nd at the Odyssey Arena, in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. Frampton, 25, was supposed to be fighting EBU super bantamweight champion Kiko Martinez.
However, Martinez suffered an injury and had to pull out of the Frampton fight.
Molitor, 32, is a big step up for Frampton, because he only recently moved up in class slightly in beating Raul Hirales by a 12 round decision last May. It wasn’t impressive stuff by Frampton, as he used a lot of movement and didn’t look comfortable with Hirales’ power or the pressure he was getting in the fight.
Frampton is getting Molitor at the right time in Molitor’s career. Molitor was recently beaten by Takalani Ndlovu last year in March by a lopsided 12 round decision. Molitor rebounded from that defeat by beating Sebastien Gauthier by a 10 round split decision last November. However, it wasn’t an easy fight for Molitor and he’s very lucky to have won the fight.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity