- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Floyd Mayweather's Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS ... Don't EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Hitz Boxing to kick off 2014 season with two action packed fight cards
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Johnson Decisions Gunn; “The Celtic Warrior” Calls it a Career!
- Zahir Raheem to be showcased on ESPN2’s Friday Night Fights – Jan 10
- Bud Light Pro Fight 6 Weigh-in Results
- KHYTROV IMPRESSIVE IN PRO DEBUT-STOPS NAVA IN 1 TO HIGHLIGHT MEMORABLE NIGHT OF BOXING AT PACKED WEBSTER HALL
- Light Heavyweight Anatoliy Dudchenko Inks With Main Events
- Mendez not leaving Barthelemy Jan. 3 World title fight in judges’ hands
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Carlos Molina targeting Austin Trout
Top contender Carlos Molina is more than happy to answer World Boxing Association (WBA) Super Welterweight Champ Austin Trout’s calls for a quality opponent to face.
“He says he only wants to fight the best and then he calls out Erislandy Lara! Everybody knows I beat Erislandy Lara!” says Molina, fresh from his shutout victory over capable veteran Damian Frias last Friday in Miami, Oklahoma.
Molina and Lara fought to a very controversial draw last year.
Molina (20-5-2, 6 KOs) says if Trout claims to be having a hard time finding a fight against a top guy, he must have forgotten someone: “Me. I’ll fight him any time. Set it up. I’m always ready, just pick up the phone and say you’ll get in the ring and we’ll fight.”
While he empathizes with Trout’s claims of not being able to land an opponent, Molina feels the claim is less than genuine from Trout and any other 154-lb top contender looking for a fight.
“They all know I’ll fight them any time. Not just Trout. All the top guys. But they’re all scared. They claim they’ll fight anybody any time but when I say ok, let’s go, suddenly they want more money. Suddenly it’s not good for their career. And they’re right because I’ll beat every last one of them. And if Austin Trout has ‘No Doubt’ he can beat me, then step up. My phone is fully charged, waiting for a call.”
- Pacquiao Scores Another Court Victory
- Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Abner Mares” Announced For Feb. 15, 2014 At Staples Center – Tickets On Sale Tomorrow At 10 a.m. PT
- Floyd Mayweather’s Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS … Don’t EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine