- Aiming for first title fight March 2015
- Lennox Clarke Spars Callum Smith
- Beamen Ready to Rule!
- Sampson Boxing Reaches Promotional Agreement with Canada’s Tyson Cave
- Joey Dawejko scores 2nd consecutive 1st round knockout
- Heavyweight Prospect LaRon Mitchell Signs w/ Thompson Boxing; Fights this Friday on “Path to Glory”
Cayzer looks to impress at York Hall on 15th September
Billy “The kid” Cayzer looks for his fifth straight win as a professional when he takes on Bulgarian Champion Stilain Kostov in an International Light Middleweight contest at York Hall this Saturday 15th September 2012.
Cayzer’s preparation has been exciting with a 30 minute documentary having been filmed and being shown all this week on Primetime and his fight against Kostov is one of the live fights in a 3 and a half hour boxing extravaganza being shown from 7.30 pm on Primetime 498 (free to watch).
After 3 wins by KO, Cayzer admits he did not put in a great performance in his fourth contest against tough Raimonds Sniedze on the undercard of the Audley Harrison v Ali Adams fight at the Brentwood Centre in May.
“I had a few problems behind the scenes but this time my preparation could not have gone better. My trainer John Cole has got me in perfect shape and I will show all boxing fans around the country what I am made of this Saturday”.
The Cayzer-Kostov fight is part of a night of professional boxing littered with 50/50 contests with a championship fight, a fantastic 8 round international contest and 10 undercard fights. This is without doubt the most exciting and best boxing card that the Goodwin team have produced since starting in March 2010. 8 of the 12 fights feature both boxers with positive records.
Headlining is the Southern Area Light Middleweight title clash between Kris Agyei-Dua from Brentwood and Eddie Corcoran from Neasden. This promises to be a really exciting 50/50 clash between two boxers desperate to win their first title.
Chief support is the African sensation Richard Commey from Ghana. Commey is the current Ghanain champion and has 12 wins from 12 fights all by knock out. Commey takes a big step up in class against Scotland’s Kris Hughes who in his last fight fought against Carl Frampton for the Commonwealth title.
Heavyweight sensation Dillian “the Villain”Whyte steps up in class as he marches towards his English title clash with John McDermott. Dillian takes on former British Heavyweight champion Mike Holden in a 6 round contest. Sky pundit Spencer Oliver describes this as a “mouth watering contest”.
The card is littered with exciting 50/50 matches.
Another battle of the undefeated features all action Joe “Smokin” Mullender, from Brentwood (2 wins from 2). Joe takes on “The Italian Stallion” Matteo Cecchetto who is undefeated in two fights.
Fight of the night could well be our new middleweight signing Lee Markham from Essex who steps up massively in class against “The Latvian Hammer” Valerijs Mikalauskas. Valeirijs has won all four fights he has had by 1st round knock outs and wants to fight George Groves or Kenny Anderson. This will be a sensational 6 round contest. Dont blink!.
Light Welterweight Philip Bowes (3 wins from 3 fights) takes a major step up in class when facing David O’Connor from Plymouth (4 wins from 6 including his last two).
Goodwin’s other Middleweight hope Billy Cayzer (4 wins from 4) takes on the Bulgarian Champion Stilian Kostov who has won 4 bouts from 6 fights. His last two fights he has won by knockout.
“Irish Lightning” Dean Byrne has his first fight since losing on Box Nation to Terry Holmes. Byrne has a 6 round contest against the unbeaten Marius Kravcukas who last time out defeated Irish prospect Gavin Prunty and fancies his chances against Byrne.
Cruiserweight Leon Senior has a 4 round International Cruiserweight contest.
Kents Cruiserweight Calvin Stonestreet makes a return to boxing after 10 years away from the sport. He takes on Paul Morris from Preston.
Kevin Greenwood (Super Middleweight) is on the comeback trail. He is desperate to regain the winning thread after losing his debut bout.
Sonny Henty makes his long awaited professional debut at Middleweight. He takes on the tough Steve Spence.
- Salido defeats Kokietgym in war
- Wizardry: Palacios overcomes layoff to dominate Mendoza!
- Chuy Gutierrez wins first title Saturday in Las Vegas
- Groves back with a unanimous decision verdict to claim European crown and WBC mandatory position
- Dargan & Mchunu Walk Away With NABF Titles
- Groves defeats Rebrasse, now WBC mandatory for Dirrell
- Cletus Seldin blasts out Gil!
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Mayweather Promotions, Alex Ariza, Manny Pacquiao & More!!!
- Rick Glaser talks Mayweather/Maidana
- Tyson Fury Restrained By Tape, Chisora Vows Ko Win
- Salido defeats Kokietgym in war
- The Return of the Saint
- Khan could be next for Mayweather, says Floyd Sr
- Groves asks Froch for fight, and gets turned down