- Collazo wants Khan on Mayweather-Maidana undercard
- MGM Grand in Las Vegas selected as official site for Mayweather vs. Maidana mega-fight Saturday, May 3 live on Showtime PPV®
- Broner: I'm ready to beat the f*** out of Amir Khan!
- Solis to face Tony Thompson for the WBC international championship on March 22nd
- "TOE TO TOE: CANELO VS. ANGULO" FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES
- JOSHUA CLOTTEY heads to Australia for Showdown with ANTHONY MUNDINE on April 2
- Donovan George return to the ring postponed to April 18
- GLORY 14 ZAGREB & ZAGREB SUPERFIGHT SERIES WEIGH-IN RESULTS
- WBC News
- Weights for “Horseshoe Presents: Fight Night at the Belvedere” 3.7.14
- RICKY HATTON UP AGAINST HARRY REDKNAPP AND ALEX FERGUSON
- GB Boxing names 10 seeded boxers to compete in England Boxing’s National Senior Elite Finals
Geale to sit ringside for Chavez Jr-Martinez fight, hopes to fight winner
Gary Shaw Productions newly crowded unified WBA and IBF middleweight champion, Daniel “Real Deal” Geale (29-1, 15 KOs), is scheduled to arrive in Las Vegas this week to be ringside at the September 15, 2012, Julio Chavez Jr. (46-0-1, 32 KOs) vs. Sergio Martinez (48-2-2, 28 KOs) showdown, taking place at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Geale, coming off his most impressive victory where he dethroned Germany’s Felix Sturm (37-3-2, 16 KOs), is interested to see who comes out victorious between Chavez Jr. and Martinez, as a possible fight with the winner could be next for him.
“The winner of Chavez Jr. and Martinez could be my next opponent,” said Daniel Geale. “I’m willing to fight the best out there and my promoter Gary Shaw is ready to make it happen. It’s an interesting fight and the winner puts himself in a great position to challenge me. I never shy away from a great test and I’ll be ready to go when Gary Shaw tells me who my next opponent will be.”
Geale’s fellow countryman, undefeated featherweight contender Joel Brunker (23-0, 13 KOs), who scheduled to make his U.S. debut on October 27, 2012, will join him while they both attend fight week activities.
“I’m excited to be traveling to the United States and be present for Chavez Jr. vs. Martinez,” stated Brunker. “I’ll remain in the States and start my training camp in preparation for my fight scheduled for October 27th. Daniel Geale and I both want to show the United States audience what we are made of.”
“I’m extremely excited to be promoting the best fighters out of Australia,” Shaw said. “Grange Old School Gym has been fantastic working with me and Daniel Geale, and it’s been a pleasure working with Angelo DiCarlo with Joel Brunker. The future looks bright for my company being that we have a great working relationship with all the top talent from the land down under.”
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Chavez Jr. decisions Vera II; Salido beats Lomachenko
- Full Fight Video: Abraham Beats Stieglitz, first defense scheduled for May 31st
- Deontay Wilder vs. Malik Scott: The road to the heavyweight title
- Ricardo Alvarez vs. Sergio Thompson Elevated To Saturday’s SHOWTIME PPV Telecast
- Underdog Angulo to use incarceration to inspire victory over Canelo as trainer Hunter predicts a ‘savage affair’ ahead of clash live on BoxNation
- Stiverne vs. Arreola: Finally a change in the heavyweight scene!
- Hunter confident Khan will get Mayweather fight in the near future
- Hopkins vs. Shumenov on April 19th on Showtime at DC Armory in Washington, D.C
- “TOE TO TOE: CANELO VS. ANGULO” FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES