- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn "Showtime" Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- AWE to Air WBA World Championship LIVE this Saturday
- THE HALF-SOLVED “MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO”
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
Donaire vs. Nishioka, Rios vs. Alvarado tickets go on sale this Thursday
CARSON, CALIF. (August 13, 2012) – The Super Powers of the junior featherweight and the junior welterweight divisions will do more than flex their muscles when they battle for supremacy, mano a mano, in a sensational night of championship boxing. Top-Five pound for pound fighter and four-division world champion NONITO “Filipino Flash” DONAIRE (29-1, 18 KOs), a native of General Santos City, Philippines, now living in the Bay Area of San Leandro, Calif., will risk his junior featherweight world title against fellow super bantamweight champion TOSHIAKI NISHIOKA (39-4-3, 24 KOs), of Hyogo, Japan.
These four gladiators boast a combined record of 131-5-4 (86 KOs) — a winning percentage of 94% with 2/3 of those victories coming by way of knockout.
Tickets for The Home Depot Center’s Donaire-Nishioka / Rios-Alvarado championship fight card go on sale This Thursday! August 16, at 10 a.m. PT. Priced at $150, $75 and $35, tickets can be purchased online at AXS.com or by phone at 888-929-7849 as well as The Home Depot Center Box Office (open Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.). Suites are available by calling 1-877-604-8777. For discounts on groups of 10 or more, call 1-877-234-8425 or visit www.aegtickets.com.
For fight updates, please visit Top Rank: Website, Facebook, Twitter or The Home Depot Center: Website, Facebook, Twitter: For HBO: Website, Facebook, Twitter.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity