- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn "Showtime" Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- AWE to Air WBA World Championship LIVE this Saturday
- THE HALF-SOLVED “MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO”
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
Erik Skoglund vs. Gyorgi Marosi on 11/10
Erik Skoglund is convinced that 13 will not be an unlucky number for him as he chases his next victory. The rising Swedish light heavyweight, who has won all 12 of his professional fights thus far (6 KOs), will take on Hungary´s Gyorgi Marosi (16-6, 9 KOs) at the Nordic Fight Night in Helsinki on November 10. “I know that a lot of athletes are superstitious and believe that the 13 is cursed,” Skoglund said. “They don´t wear jerseys with the number 13 on the back or prefer not to fight if the Friday falls on the 13th of a month. To me, that is rubbish. I am not superstitious at all. I only believe in hard work, determination, skills and power. I know that I am better than Marosi in all four categories and that is why I will take him out on November 10.”
Returning to Finland will be special for Skoglund. “I have good memories of Helsinki,” Skoglund said. “I made my first fight after I broke my jaw at Hartwall Areena last December. Of course, I was a little nervous, but everything turned out fine. Now I am back, I´ve become much stronger in the last year, and I will give the fans a good taste of my power on November 10.”
In the main event of the night, Robert Helenius (17-0, 11 KOs), who was born in Sweden and raised in Finland, will put his unbeaten record on the line against Sherman “The Tank” Williams. Tickets for the November 10 show at Helsingin Jäähalli can be purchased at www.lippupalvelu.fi.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity