- Bermane Stiverne Interview: The WBC Heavyweight Champion Speaks Out
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana, Timothy Bradley, and more!
- The Current 20 Most Exciting Boxers – A Statistical Analysis
- Arum wants Pacquiao vs. Mayweather in Macao, China
- Ashley Theophane talks Floyd Mayweather and Mayhem
- Atlas: Mayweather did just enough to win
- POPULAR TWO-TIME NEW YORK GOLDEN GLOVES CHAMPION EARL NEWMAN TO MAKE PRO DEBUT ON OCTOBER 4TH AT FOXWOODS RESORT CASINO, IN MASHANTUCKET, CONN.
- Special Afternoon Edition of Fight Night on Broadcast NBC
- TICKET ALERT!! IMP Presents The Pride of Pittsburgh II, Friday November 14th
- TRAVIS SCOTT HEADLINES WFC 30, PROFESSIONAL BOXING IN BATON ROUGE
- JOSEPH “JO JO” DIAZ VS. RAUL “BULE” HIDALGO TO REPLACE ANTONIO TARVER VS. JOHNATHON BANKS AS MAIN EVENT IN MONDAY, SEPT. 29 GOLDEN BOY LIVE! EVENT DUE TO TARVER INJURY
- USA Boxing’s Experienced Women’s Squad Prepare to Travel South of the Border for the 2014 Elite Women’s Continental Championships
ESPN3 to Present Live Exclusive U.S. Coverage of Saturday’s Frampton vs. Molitor Super Bantamweight Title Fight
ESPN3 will present live exclusive coverage in the U.S. of the Carl Frampton (14-0, 9 KOs) vs. Steve Molitor (34-2, 12 KOs) Super Bantamweight title fight from Belfast, Northern Ireland, on Saturday, Sept. 22, at 4 p.m. ET.
Canada’s Molitor, a former two-time Junior Featherweight world titleholder, said of Saturday’s fight, “He’s (Frampton) European level and I’m world level and come fight night everyone will realize that. This is too soon for Frampton. He has never been in the ring with someone on my level. He is a good boxer, very aggressive, but he makes a lot of mistakes that I plan on capitalizing on. The plan is to win convincingly here against a young undefeated prospect and that will put me in line for a world title.”
Belfast’s Frampton said, “He’s (Molitor) said a few things about me in the buildup and he obviously likes to talk a bit – that’s fine. All that matters to me is victory on Saturday night and doing it in the best possible way for the fans. He won’t have any friends in the arena on Saturday and his words won’t be able to help him then.”
ESPN3’s coverage of Saturday’s card from Belfast will also include the British and Commonwealth Featherweight title fight between Martin Lindsay (19-1, 7 KOs) and Lee Selby (13-1, 5 KOs), as well as an International Light Welterweight contest between Paul McCloskey (23-2, 12 KOs) and American Lightweight contender Manuel Perez (18-7, 4 KOs).
ESPN3 is ESPN’s live multi-screen sports network, a destination that delivers thousands of global sports events annually and accessible online via WatchESPN.com, on smartphones and tablets via the WatchESPN app and through ESPN on Xbox LIVE to Gold members. It is currently available to 73 million homes at no additional cost to fans who receive their high-speed Internet connection or video subscription from an affiliated service provider. The network is also available at no cost to approximately 21 million U.S. college students and U.S.-based military personnel via computers connected to on-campus educational networks and on-base military networks.
- Conquest, Sparrow & Wright post wins at Tuesday Night Fights in Philadelphia
- The Calm after the “Mayhem”
- “My Fingers Was Numb!” Mayweather Survives Alleged Nom, Dances to UD in Maidana Rematch
- Cecilia Brækhus unifies division
- Danny McDermott wins WBU junior welterweight championship in GenSan
- Floyd Mayweather Remains Perfect In Rematch With Marcos Maidana on SHOWTIME PPV
- Mickey Bey defeats Miguel Vazquez
- Back at home Chris Algieri’s whirlwind continues
- The Sweet Sucker Punch: Georgie Benton
- Return of the Saint: George Groves ready to make a statement on Saturday night
- Interview: Explosive Joseph Parker meets a Tank
- Pacquiao-Algieri PPV Undercard Packs Plenty of Int’l Intrigue
- Coach Kevin Barry discusses the prospects of his exciting young protégé Joseph Parker
- Gerald Washington, a big man looking to do big things