- IRON BOY PROMOTIONS PARTNERS WITH TOP RANK BOXING TO PRESENT IRON BOY 15
- WBC – Aug. 28, 2014 – Jose Sulaiman Boxers Fund
- GOLDEN BOY LIVE! RETURNS TO FANTASY SPRINGS RESORT CASINO ON OCTOBER 9 HEADLINED BY “RONNY RIOS VS. ROBINSON CASTELLANOS”
- “Cornered: Kenny Bayless” Premieres Tuesday, Sept. 9 on HBO®
- MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS’ FIGHTER MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES FOR SATURDAY’S SPECIAL EDITION OF SHOBOX: THE NEW GENERATION
- GOLOVKIN VS. RUBIO, Ticket Details, October 18 StubHub Center
News: Fielding the favorite to beat Dilks on Saturday; Baltimore Boxing
ROCKY FIELDING looks set to continue his unbeaten run with a win against Carl Dilks on Saturday, according to the betting on Betfair. With a Prizefighter crown and eight victories under his belt, the 25-year-old is the big odds-on favourite at 1-8 to defeat his Merseyside rival at the Olympia Arena in Liverpool this weekend.
Dilks has a lot to prove coming into the fight off the back of a loss to Germany’s Robert Woge in May. But odds of 15-2 suggest the 29-year-old’s quest to get his career back on track will come up short on the night. The draw trades at 22-1.
Betfair’s Alex Bake said: “The home crowd are going to enjoy a real tear up on Saturday night. Dilks has some useful form on his record but Fielding is a more efficient fighter who does most things right. The punters are backing Fielding to come out on top for this one.”
Baltimore Boxing presents “Bully Beatdown” October 20!
Baltimore, MD (October 4, 2012) – Jake Smith’s Baltimore Boxing Promotions returns to the Du Burns Arena Saturday, October 20 for the first ever “Bully Beatdown” fight card.
In association with Jack Crowe’s Rew Materials of Baltimore, Diamond Detail and Northwest Honda/BMW, Baltimore Boxing Promotions’ “Bully Beatdown” will be an entertaining evening featuring ten Olympic-style bouts along with educational information about anti-bullying.
“This is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time,” said Smith, a Maryland and DC Boxing Hall of Famer who teamed up with various causes in the past. “Bullying nationwide is at an all-time high and must be stopped immediately. If we all pitch in and promote anti-bullying, lives literally will be saved.”
Advanced general admission tickets for $20, floor seating at $30 and VIP seats for $50 are available by calling 410-375-9175 or logging onto BaltimoreBoxing.com. All VIP ticketholders can enjoy free hors d’oeuvres and half priced drinks from 7-8 pm.
VIP ticketholders also have exclusive access to meet and greet five-time world champion and boxing great Vinny Paz, the event’s special guest attendee. Paz, who participated in some of the most exciting fights in boxing history, defeated the likes of Hall of Famer Roberto Duran (twice), Lloyd Honeyghan, Gilbert Dele, Greg Haugen and Dana Rosenblatt among others.
Headlining the card is an East Coast Middleweight Championship bout between titlist Jerome Featherstone of Baltimore and upset-minded Keith Samuels. A former standout in both wrestling and football that fights out of the Baltimore Boxing and Fitness Gym, Featherstone is undefeated in the squared circle and continues to improve each time out. A tough and experienced fighter, Samuels comes from the talent-rich Washington, DC area.
The Featherstone-Samuels match is scheduled for three rounds.
In supporting bouts, junior welterweight Alex Livichuzhca meets Jose Cabb in a battle of Baltimoreans, while former Penn State Boxing captain AJ Williams meets Bobby Sha of York, PA in a middleweight matchup. Former Detroit Tigers prospect Ryan Roberson of Silver Spring, MD will swap his baseball bat for a pair of gloves when he faces Mike Lloyd in a heavyweight contest. Local favorites Kerry Brewster, Ira Seidel and Keyan Coleman are also slated to appear in separate bouts.
Doors for “Bully Beatdown” open at 6:30 pm and the first bout is scheduled for 8:15.
For more information, go to Baltimoreboxing.com.
- Comanche Boy Cruises To Victory Over Tracy Sneed
- Shannon Briggs destroys Cory Phelps in 1st round TKO
- Don “Da Bomb” George claims IBO Super Middleweight Belt
- Mhlongo & Mlotshwa Impressive In WBF Title Fight Victories
- Results from Friday’s “New Blood” Event in Corona, CA
- Trout gets off the canvas and back into the win column
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Andre Berto Eyes Impressive Showing in September 6 Ring Return
- Marcos Maidana Interview Transcript
- Mexican Boxing Legends Talk Marcos Maidana
- Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters on October 18th at StubHub Center, Carson, California
- Exciting Times for Randy Petalcorin
- Golovkin-Rubio “Mexican Style” Kick Off
- Jermain Taylor — FESSED UP TO SHOOTING COUSIN … Cops Say