- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Is Canelo capable of taking the baton from Mayweather to become boxing’s next PPV star?
- Maidana throwing 100 punches per round in training for Mayweather
- Kell Brook’s trainer doesn’t want him to take an easy fight on December 6th
- Deontay Wilder not worried about Stiverne’s power
- Maidana, Santa Cruz & Angulo quotes ahead of "Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2"
- Undefeated Mexican Future Stars In WBF Title Fights
- STALKER TO FACE JENKINS IN BRITISH TITLE ELIMINATOR ON MAGNIFICENT SEVEN CARD
- Heavyweight hopeful Otto Wallin returns on August 30
- Philippine Supreme Court issues temporary restraining order in Manny Pacquiao tax case
- Full Card Announced For Golden Boy Live! Card In Fairfield, Calif
- Rising Minnesota Prospects Look To Impress Friday Night At Grand Casino Hinckley
Gary Shaw Productions sign Enrique Collazo
December 19, 2012 – Former standout amateur boxer, middleweight Enrique “Kikin” Collazo of San Juan, Puerto Rico, has just signed a promotional deal with Gary Shaw Productions and Universal Promotions.
As an amateur, Collazo won gold at the 2010 Central American and Caribbean Games held in Mayagüez, PR. In 2012, he won gold in the “Juan Evangelista Venegas Olympic Cup” in Ponce, PR and represented his country of Puerto Rico at the Olympics in London at the middleweight division.
“Adding Collazo to our stable is tremendous as we move forward to 2013,” stated Gary Shaw. “Enrique brings an exciting style to the ring and together with my good friend Javier Bustillo, we plan to showcase him on an international stage.”
“We are proud to add “Kikin” Collazo to our team” said Javier Bustillo, president of Universal Promotions “He is a warrior in life, is an example for our society, as he has raised his family, his brothers and our goal together with Gary Shaw is to fulfill his dream of becoming world champion.”
Shaw continued saying, “I’ve very excited to be working closely with Bustillo in Puerto Rico to bring the best talent out of the Island. Our already great stable of fighters is growing just as we planned and we feel we have the best fighters coming out of Puerto Rico.”
Collazo’s professional boxing debut is scheduled for Friday, January 25th at the Turning Stone Resort and Casino, Verona in the city of New York.
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Alfredo Angulo not worried about September 13th fight against De La Rosa
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Frampton will beat Kiko Martinez, says Santa Cruz
- Wladimir working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Santa Cruz feels pressure of fighting in co-feature on Mayweather-Maidana 2 card
- Golovkin with chance to become Cotto’s WBC mandatory if he beats Rubio
- Brook pushing hard for Khan fight