Golovkin vs. Proksa referee and judges announced for tonight’s fight
VERONA, NY (September 1, 2012) The referee for tonight’s World Boxing Association (WBA) Middleweight World Championship bout between defending champion Gennady Golovkin and challenger Grzegorz Proksa will be Charlie Fitch. Judging the scheduled twelve round bout will be Edwin “Wynn” Kintz, Thomas Schreck and Don Ackerman.
The WBA Supervisor is George Martinez and the IBO supervisor is Ed Levine. Golovkin is the International Boxing Organization (IBO) Middleweight Champion however his title will not be contested for in this bout.
The Golovkin/Proksa clash takes place LIVE on HBO”s Boxing After Dark from the Turning Stone Casino in Verona, NY, 9:45ET/PT.
- Stevens – Majewski, Mchunu – Wilson Begin NBCSN Fight 2014 With a Bang
- Diaz vs. Ellison headlining 50 Cent’s Big Apple Boxing show Dec. 20
- Undefeated David Rodriguez ready for redemption at resorts AC
- Mike Tyson’s blue-chip welterweight prospect Erickson Lubin is future of boxing
- Will Agbeko Perform Better Than Donaire Against Rigondeaux?
- WBC News
- Livestream: Judah vs Malignaggi Presser & Weigh-In
- Broadway Boxing: Melson Beats King, Rosa Handles Wilson Easily
- Australian Boxing: Zac Dunn Stops Marlon Alta in Five
- Jeff Lacy Returns With Third Round Stoppage
- Travis Kauffman dismantles Barnett in the first round
- Nothing Spoiled in Quebec: Stevenson and Kovalev are Victorious
- Adonis Stevenson – Fighter Of The Year for 2013?
- Gaelle Amand And Nikki Adler Victorious In WBF World Title Fights