- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Is Canelo capable of taking the baton from Mayweather to become boxing’s next PPV star?
- Maidana throwing 100 punches per round in training for Mayweather
- Kell Brook’s trainer doesn’t want him to take an easy fight on December 6th
- Deontay Wilder not worried about Stiverne’s power
- Maidana, Santa Cruz & Angulo quotes ahead of "Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2"
- Undefeated Mexican Future Stars In WBF Title Fights
- STALKER TO FACE JENKINS IN BRITISH TITLE ELIMINATOR ON MAGNIFICENT SEVEN CARD
- Heavyweight hopeful Otto Wallin returns on August 30
- Philippine Supreme Court issues temporary restraining order in Manny Pacquiao tax case
- Full Card Announced For Golden Boy Live! Card In Fairfield, Calif
- Rising Minnesota Prospects Look To Impress Friday Night At Grand Casino Hinckley
Hatton/Senchenko Weigh-In Video: Hatton a 3-1 favorite to beat Senchenko
RICKY HATTON is set to make a winning return to the ring against Vyacheslav Senchenko on Saturday night, according to the betting on Betfair. Despite being out of action for three-and-a-half years, the 34-year-old is the 3-1 on favourite for victory at the MEN Arena in Manchester.
Senchenko will do well not to be intimidated by the 20,000 strong home crowd cheering on Hatton. The Ukrainian has suffered just one loss in his career to date, but odds of 100-30 suggest that the 35-year-old faces an uphill battle against ‘The Hitman’.
Punters on the exchange don’t seem concerned by Hatton’s match fitness. The former champ is a 10-11 shot to triumph by way of a knockout, while he is available at 3-1 for victory courtesy of judges’ decision. Senchenko is a 5-1 chance to KO Hatton, and can be backed at 10-1 to win by judges’ verdict.
Betfair’s Alex Bake said: “It’s going to be an emotional night in Manchester on Saturday. Ricky’s battled his demons and looks as though he’s come back stronger than before. Senchenko won’t know what’s hit him when he sees the level of support for Ricky. Our customers can’t see past a Hatton win this weekend.”
Hatton v Senchenko – Betfair bet: 1-3 Hatton, 100-30 Senchenko, 39-1 the draw
Method of victory – Betfair bet: 10-11 Hatton KO, 3-1 Hatton decision, 5-1 Senchenko KO, 10-1 Senchenko decision
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Alfredo Angulo not worried about September 13th fight against De La Rosa
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Frampton will beat Kiko Martinez, says Santa Cruz
- Wladimir working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Santa Cruz feels pressure of fighting in co-feature on Mayweather-Maidana 2 card
- Golovkin with chance to become Cotto’s WBC mandatory if he beats Rubio
- Brook pushing hard for Khan fight