- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn "Showtime" Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- AWE to Air WBA World Championship LIVE this Saturday
- THE HALF-SOLVED “MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO”
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
Kevin Mitchell selling t-shirts as he gets ready for Ricky Burns fight
WBO Inter-Continental Lightweight Champion Kevin Mitchell today launched his own clothing and fightwear brand, with a limited edition T-Shirt created especially for his upcoming World Title showdown with Ricky Burns, which takes place at the SECC in Glasgow next month.
The T-Shirt, which features an image of a celebrating Kevin on the front, goes on sale today at the TRAD TKO Boxing Gym shop, as well as the gym’s on-line shop at just £17.50.
Following a training session earlier today Kevin spoke briefly about the new clothing line.
“Yeah, I’ve got a new T-Shirt, now my fights are getting bigger I think it’s time I had my own brand.
I’m working with the TRAD TKO on selling the T-Shirts, they’ll be selling them through the gym shop and on-line, so we’ll start getting them out there this week.
I’ve been thinking about it for a long time and the timing’s right. I fight Ricky Burns for the World title next month and I’m sure my fans would like to be wearing one of the new shirts.”
Kevin then went on to say how fans could win one of his new T-Shirts, as well as a signed Burns versus Mitchell poster.
“It’s good to give away some freebies to help promote girl’s boxing, so I’ve signed a poster for my fight against Ricky and also giving away one of my new T-Shirts in a Facebook competition on the Women’s World Boxing Championships page – www.facebook.com/WomensWorldBoxingChampionships
I’m really getting behind girl’s boxing, I’ve become a big fan and am really looking forward to the World Boxing Federation Women’s World Championships next year.
I have to admit I wasn’t a big fan of girl’s boxing until I watched the Olympics. Saying that I have always supported Marianne (Marston) and Areti (Mastrodouka) as they are gym mates at the TRAD TKO.
But I’ve not seen Marianne or Areti fight yet, so watching Katie Taylor, Nicole Adams and the rest of the girls at the Olympics is what opened my eyes and gave me the insight, they proved just how good fighters girls are and now I’m a big fan.
Hopefully one of the girls will get the signed poster and T-Shirt – Happy days.”
The Kevin Mitchell ‘Limited Edition’ T-Shirt are available now at the TRAD TKO Boxing Gym in Canning Town or on-line at www.tkoboxinggym.com
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity