- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
- McDonnell lands dream World title fight at Wembley
- Thompson Boxing Promotions Presents “Loaded” card featuring Efrain Esquivias, Giovani Santillan, & Jose Roman
- “The Fight Game With Jim Lampley” Debuts Saturday, April 19 on HBO
Photos; Klitschko – Wach Workout; Refs and Jugdes Announced
Wladimir Klitschko and Mariusz Wach held their open work out at the Mercedes Benz dealership in Hamburg (Germany). Over 300 fans showed up to watch both fighters showing off their boxing skills in preparation for their heavyweight championship fight this Saturday, November 10. IBF, WBA, WBO, IBO and “The Ring Magazine” Champion Klitschko and his contender Mariusz Wach will face off at the o2 World Arena in Hamburg, Germany.
A video and pictures of the Klitschko and Wach open work out are available on the official Klitschko facebook and Google+ pages.
The fight will be shown live on RTL in Germany. EPIX will show the fight in the US at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT.
Klitschko – Wach Refs and Jugdes Announced: WBO, by president Francisco “Paco” Valcarcel, announces today the referees and judges who will work this Saturday, November 10, in the world title bouts to be held in Germany and United States. At the O2 World Arena in Altona, Hamburg, Germany, Wladimir Klitschko (58-3, 51 KOs) will defend his WBO heavyweight championship for the ninth time against Polish Mariusz Wach (27-0, 15 KOs), in a K2 Promotions presentation.
The referee for this bout will be Tony Crebs, from United States. The judges for the Cleverly-Hawk are Raul Caiz Sr., Patricia Morse Jarman and Pat Russell, all three from United States. WBO supervisor for this fight will be Richard De Cuir.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity