- Bermane Stiverne Interview: The WBC Heavyweight Champion Speaks Out
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Floyd Mayweather, Marcos Maidana, Timothy Bradley, and more!
- The Current 20 Most Exciting Boxers – A Statistical Analysis
- Arum wants Pacquiao vs. Mayweather in Macao, China
- Ashley Theophane talks Floyd Mayweather and Mayhem
- Atlas: Mayweather did just enough to win
- POPULAR TWO-TIME NEW YORK GOLDEN GLOVES CHAMPION EARL NEWMAN TO MAKE PRO DEBUT ON OCTOBER 4TH AT FOXWOODS RESORT CASINO, IN MASHANTUCKET, CONN.
- Special Afternoon Edition of Fight Night on Broadcast NBC
- TICKET ALERT!! IMP Presents The Pride of Pittsburgh II, Friday November 14th
- TRAVIS SCOTT HEADLINES WFC 30, PROFESSIONAL BOXING IN BATON ROUGE
- JOSEPH “JO JO” DIAZ VS. RAUL “BULE” HIDALGO TO REPLACE ANTONIO TARVER VS. JOHNATHON BANKS AS MAIN EVENT IN MONDAY, SEPT. 29 GOLDEN BOY LIVE! EVENT DUE TO TARVER INJURY
- USA Boxing’s Experienced Women’s Squad Prepare to Travel South of the Border for the 2014 Elite Women’s Continental Championships
Matthew Macklin: Training Diary – Viva Las Vegas!
Matthew Macklin checks in with a training diary after touching down in Las Vegas ahead of his Sin City debut when he takes on former World Champion Joachim Alcine at the Thomas & Mack Center on September 15th. The bout is live on HBO Pay Per View in the US and Primetime Pay Per view in Ireland and the UK on an event headlined by the mouthwatering World title showdown between Sergio Martinez and Julio Cesar Chavez Jnr.
“After a long but very enjoyable training camp at my new gym in Marbella, Spain and a flight that seemed just as long (but not so enjoyable) I’m finally in Las Vegas and this time I’m definitely here on business and not pleasure!
I got here on Saturday and it’s always a buzz flying in to Vegas even if you are just coming for a holiday. I love the city and always have done since my first trip out here in 2001. Vegas really found it’s feet as the World’s boxing capital back in the 80′s and 90′s hosting so many big fights between the fab four of Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler, Tommy Hearns and Roberto Duran and then became a regular home for the big Mike Tyson fights. As someone who grew up as a fan of the sport during that era it’s always been a dream of mine to fight here and finally after being a regular visitor to the city as a fight fan over the last 11 years I’m finally going to get to step between the ropes here myself when I take on Joachim Alcine.”
Read the rest of Matthew’s diary on his website here: http://matthewmacklin.ie/matthew-macklin-training-diary-viva-las-vegas/
- Conquest, Sparrow & Wright post wins at Tuesday Night Fights in Philadelphia
- The Calm after the “Mayhem”
- “My Fingers Was Numb!” Mayweather Survives Alleged Nom, Dances to UD in Maidana Rematch
- Cecilia Brækhus unifies division
- Danny McDermott wins WBU junior welterweight championship in GenSan
- Floyd Mayweather Remains Perfect In Rematch With Marcos Maidana on SHOWTIME PPV
- Mickey Bey defeats Miguel Vazquez
- Back at home Chris Algieri’s whirlwind continues
- The Sweet Sucker Punch: Georgie Benton
- Return of the Saint: George Groves ready to make a statement on Saturday night
- Interview: Explosive Joseph Parker meets a Tank
- Pacquiao-Algieri PPV Undercard Packs Plenty of Int’l Intrigue
- Coach Kevin Barry discusses the prospects of his exciting young protégé Joseph Parker
- Gerald Washington, a big man looking to do big things