- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Hunter: Angulo was coming on strong against Canelo at time of stoppage
- ESPN Thursday Night Fights at ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Race Course’
- Bryant and Santiago set to tangle Friday night at the Hamilton Manor!!
- CANADIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GEORGE CHUVALO SET FOR 2014 HALL OF FAME WEEKEND
- Friday is time to shine for M-1 Global light heavyweight champion Viktor Nemkov
- WARREN WINS SAUNDERS-BLANDAMURA PURSE BIDS
- Bruno Escalante to defend IBA Super Flyweight Title against Victor Ruiz April 5
Pacquiao-Marquez 4 fact sheet; Porras vs. Nieves
12 Rounds – Welterweight
MANNY PACQUIAO vs. JUAN MANUEL MÁRQUEZ
Eight-Division World Champion Four-Division World Champion
General Santos City, Philippines México City, México
54-4-2, 38 KOs 54-6-1, 39 KOs
12 Rounds – WBA Interim Super Featherweight World Championship
YURIORKIS GAMBOA vs. MICHAEL FARENAS
Former World Featherweight Champion Paranque, Philippines
Miami, Florida 33-3-4, 25 KOs
21-0, 16 KOs
12 Rounds – WBA Interim Featherweight World Championship
JAVIER FORTUNA vs. PATRICK HYLAND
WBA No. 2 Ranked Featherweight WBA No. 6 Ranked Featherweight
La Romana, Dominican Republic Dublin Ireland
20-0, 15 KOs 27-0, 12 KOs
12 Rounds – IBF Lightweight World Championship
MIGUEL VAZQUEZ vs. MERCITO GESTA
IBF Lightweight Champion IBF No. 5 Ranked Lightweight
Guadalajara, México Cebu, Philippines
32-3, 13 KOs 26-0-1, 14 KOs
* * Special Attraction, Jose Ramirez, 2012 Olympian, Pro Debut * *
When: Saturday, December 8, 2012
Where: MGM Grand Garden Arena
MGM Grand, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tickets: Remaining tickets to Pacquiao-Márquez 4 are priced at $1,200, $900, $600, $400 (limited to 10 per person) and $200 (limited to 2 per person). To charge by phone with a major credit card, call Ticketmaster (800) 745-3000. Tickets also are available for purchase at www.mgmgrand.com or www.ticketmaster.com.
Television: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 4 will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®, beginning at 9:00 p.m. ET/6:00 p.m. PT in HD where available.
Promoter: PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ 4 will be promoted by Top Rank®, in association with MP Promotions, Zanfer Promotions, Márquez Boxing, Tecate and MGM Grand.
Glenn Porras vs. Jose Nieves for WBO Intercontinental Bantamweight Title Dec, 7
November 29, 2012 – Gary Shaw Productions bantamweight contender, Glenn Porras (28-3, 17 KOs) from M’lang, Cotabato (Del Norte) Philippines, will fight Jose Nieves (20-2-3, 9 KOs) of Carolina, Puerto Rico, for the WBO Intercontinental bantamweight title. The 10-round bout will take place at the Civic Center in Kissimmee, Florida on December 7, 2012.
“Porras is on fire of late going undefeated since 2008,” said Gary Shaw. “He’s been fighting at an incredible level over the last four years and he’s ready to make a statement against Nieves. I expect a great performance from him on December 7th.”
Porras is riding a 15-fight winning streak, knocking out over half of those opponents during this remarkable stretch. A win against Nieves will get him closer to a world title shot.
“I’m ready to represent my country of the Philippines when I fight for the second time the United States,” said Glenn Porras. “I feel my career is about to take off with my promoter Gary Shaw. Together I know we can go far. I’ll be ready for a world title shot in 2013″
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Andre Berto Cleared by Physician for Light Sparring, to Begin Full Contact in Mid-April
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Adamek-Glazkov Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- Huck fractures thumb, March 29th show cancelled
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- WBO no.4 rated Maxwell Awuku seeks Mikey Garcia fight
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn’t Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo’s Next Rival?