- IRON BOY PROMOTIONS PARTNERS WITH TOP RANK BOXING TO PRESENT IRON BOY 15
- WBC – Aug. 28, 2014 – Jose Sulaiman Boxers Fund
- GOLDEN BOY LIVE! RETURNS TO FANTASY SPRINGS RESORT CASINO ON OCTOBER 9 HEADLINED BY “RONNY RIOS VS. ROBINSON CASTELLANOS”
- “Cornered: Kenny Bayless” Premieres Tuesday, Sept. 9 on HBO®
- MAYWEATHER PROMOTIONS’ FIGHTER MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES FOR SATURDAY’S SPECIAL EDITION OF SHOBOX: THE NEW GENERATION
- GOLOVKIN VS. RUBIO, Ticket Details, October 18 StubHub Center
Ricky Hatton Confirms Primetime as PPV Broadcaster
Hatton Promotions have today confirmed that Primetime will be the exclusive live UK broadcaster for Ricky Hatton’s epic comeback fight against Vyacheslav Senchenko. The pay-per-view broadcaster will broadcast the headline fight as well as the full undercard on channel 498 on Sky, Virgin on Demand and streamed live via their website www.primetimeboxing.co.uk.
When Hatton retired last year it was with a record of 45 wins and only two defeats. After his defeat of Tszyu in 2005, Hatton began to make a mark on the world boxing scene. He went on to become a world champion in two weight divisions and garnered a massive international fan base, making him one of the biggest British fighters of all time.
His defeat against Manny Pacquiao in May 2009 not only knocked Hatton off his feet, but was a massive blow to his self-esteem and identity.
The 24th November fight against Senchenko promises to lay some demons to rest and be marked as one of the greatest comebacks in boxing history. The ‘Hitman’ himself has stressed the personal importance of returning to the ring not just to have a comeback but to ‘redeem himself’ to his family and fans.
“I want British boxing to be proud of me again,” Hatton professed. “The only way to convince everyone I’m back is by flattening someone on 24th November.”
Since its launch in 2009 Primetime has offered viewers a host of premium boxing events to British audiences. Over the last three years the channel has been proud to show some of the world’s greatest fighters, from British champions Carl Froch and Amir Khan to international heavy hitters Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.
For the Hatton vs. Senchenko fight, Primetime will also be providing the world feed as well as the pay-per-view for viewers in the UK and Ireland.
“To be offered this opportunity, to broadcast Hatton vs. Senchenko, is a huge deal for us.” said Director of programming Chris Ratcliff.
“This could be the start of a comeback tale of Hollywood proportions! We will support Ricky and his team all the way and wish all the best for him on 24th November.”
Ricky Hatton vs. Vyacheslav Senchenko will be shown live on Primetime, Channel 498 on Sky and Virgin-On-Demand, on Saturday 24th November for only £14.95. To order call 0871 200 4444 or go online to www.primetimeboxing.co.uk.
- Comanche Boy Cruises To Victory Over Tracy Sneed
- Shannon Briggs destroys Cory Phelps in 1st round TKO
- Don “Da Bomb” George claims IBO Super Middleweight Belt
- Mhlongo & Mlotshwa Impressive In WBF Title Fight Victories
- Results from Friday’s “New Blood” Event in Corona, CA
- Trout gets off the canvas and back into the win column
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Andre Berto Eyes Impressive Showing in September 6 Ring Return
- Marcos Maidana Interview Transcript
- Mexican Boxing Legends Talk Marcos Maidana
- Nonito Donaire vs. Nicholas Walters on October 18th at StubHub Center, Carson, California
- Exciting Times for Randy Petalcorin
- Golovkin-Rubio “Mexican Style” Kick Off
- Jermain Taylor — FESSED UP TO SHOOTING COUSIN … Cops Say