- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Pacquiao to train 7 weeks for Algieri fight
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Klitschko working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri's talent level
- Joe Ward: “I’m thankful that AIBA gave me the opportunity to be involved in APB”
- Shoulder injury forces Nicola Adams out of the 2014 Women’s Boxing World Championships in South Korea
- Undefeated lightweight contender Ivan Redkach Now trained by Robert Garcia
- Masternak joins forces with legendary German coach Wegner
- Trout vs Dawson Weigh-In Photos
- Palacios Teams Up with John Scully!
Showtime Sports comments on the passing of Emanuel Steward
A statement from SHOWTIME Sports on the passing of Emanuel Steward. Among his vast and remarkable contributions to the sport of boxing, Steward served as an analyst in the early days of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING series.
“We are deeply saddened to learn of the passing of the legendary Emanuel Steward today. Not only was Emanuel one of the most esteemed and accomplished boxing trainers in the history of the sport, he was also an incredibly generous and warm-hearted human being. In addition to his many professional pursuits, Emanuel served as a life coach to countless young men and women, particularly in his beloved adopted hometown of Detroit, and through them his legacy will live on.
Those who were fortunate enough to have known Emanuel will remember him for his infectious enthusiasm, ever-present smile and seemingly limitless generosity. We extend our deepest condolences to the Steward family during this difficult time. He will be missed by everyone his spirit touched.” – Stephen Espinoza
“Steward and many of his Kronk protégé were fixtures in the infancy of SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING in the late 1980′s.
“It’s a terrible shame that his life was cut short. Men like Emanuel Steward are irreplaceable.” – David Dinkins, Jr.
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Sam Soliman vs. Jermain Taylor to be televised by ESPN2 on October 8th
- Abner Mares signs with Al Haymon
- Lucian Bute in action on 12/6 at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada
- Hearn wants to schedule Brook-Khan fight for the summer in 2015
- Miguel Vazquez will be looking to out-box Mickey Bey on September 13th
- Kenny Bayless selected as referee for Mayweather-Maidana 2 rematch
- Hearn: Paul Smith is getting Arthur Abraham at the perfect time