- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Hunter: Angulo was coming on strong against Canelo at time of stoppage
- ESPN Thursday Night Fights at ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Race Course’
- Bryant and Santiago set to tangle Friday night at the Hamilton Manor!!
- CANADIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GEORGE CHUVALO SET FOR 2014 HALL OF FAME WEEKEND
- Friday is time to shine for M-1 Global light heavyweight champion Viktor Nemkov
- WARREN WINS SAUNDERS-BLANDAMURA PURSE BIDS
- Bruno Escalante to defend IBA Super Flyweight Title against Victor Ruiz April 5
Special 90 minute “Pacquiao vs.Marquez IV” Edition of “The Pugilist KOrner’s: Weekend Wrap”
Blog Talk Radio’s, “The Pugilist KOrner” is humbled to present a special “Corrie Sanders Tribute” tonight at 9:00 PM EST.
Pugilist KOrner listener line: 718-506-1506
On tonight’s broadcast, we will be dissecting the upcoming Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez IV special event; set to take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada, on December 8th. We will also discuss Junior Middleweight contender Gabriel Rosado’s big victory, as well as Ricky Burns’ impressive KO performance this weekend.
We will also remember the life and career of “The Sniper” Corrie Sanders. The former World Boxing Organization (WBO) Heavyweight Champion was tragically gunned down last night in a senseless and random act of violence. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Corrie’s family and friends.
During the 2nd half hour, “The Pugilist KOrner” is honored to feature elite level trainer Ronnie Shields. The expert boxing proponent will discuss Edwin Rodriguez’s upcoming bout with Jason Escalara on HBO Boxing After Dark on September 29th. The entertaining and candid fight expert will also share his thoughts on Erislandy Lara’s November 10th match-up with Vanes Martirosyan.
Throughout the final half hour of the program, expert fight strategist James Gogue will break down the big match-up on December 8th between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez. The master strategist will analyze keys to victory for both fighters. Mr. Gogue will also examine how Gabriel Rosado would match-up stylistically with Saul Canelo Alvarez in a possible future encounter.
All listeners are encouraged to call in to “The Pugilist KOrner” to share your thoughts on anything boxing. To be a part of the show, please call in with 718-506-1506 (Don’t forget to dial 1 to be placed in the hosts’ cue). All questions and comments are welcomed.
Tonight’s show will be hosted by Radio commentator James King, boxing writer Joseph Herron,and special guest commentator Wally from Urban Sports Scene.
To listen to the “Pugilist KOrner”, simply use the following link:
Tune in tonight to the “Pugilist KOrner”!!
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Andre Berto Cleared by Physician for Light Sparring, to Begin Full Contact in Mid-April
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Adamek-Glazkov Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- Huck fractures thumb, March 29th show cancelled
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- WBO no.4 rated Maxwell Awuku seeks Mikey Garcia fight
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn’t Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo’s Next Rival?