- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- Cotto vs. Martinez Puerto Rico Press Conference
- ESPN Thursday Night Fights at ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Race Course’
- Bryant and Santiago set to tangle Friday night at the Hamilton Manor!!
- CANADIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GEORGE CHUVALO SET FOR 2014 HALL OF FAME WEEKEND
- Friday is time to shine for M-1 Global light heavyweight champion Viktor Nemkov
- WARREN WINS SAUNDERS-BLANDAMURA PURSE BIDS
- Bruno Escalante to defend IBA Super Flyweight Title against Victor Ruiz April 5
Talkin Boxing With Billy C Hits Las Vegas!
Lake George, NY – The Talkin Boxing With Billy C TV & Radio Programs will broadcast LIVE from Las Vegas during Fight Now’s Fight Week, which runs Monday September 10 thru Saturday September 15, as part of the anticipation and conclusions of THREE huge boxing cards being held in the City. The show is free and open to the public! The Fight Now Studio is located in the Sports Book at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino.
The Talkin Boxing With Billy C program will air on the Fight Now TV Network live Monday thru Friday from 5:00 – 7:00 pm PST (8:00 – 10:00 pm EST). It will also be available through the Internet on BillyCBoxing.com, LDLTV.com and UStream.tv. Boxers, past, present and future, as well as all boxing fans are encouraged to be part of the show by stopping by the Sports Book between 4:30 and 7:30 pm PST.
“I can’t help but think that What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas”, said Bill Calogero, host of the show. He added, “I just hope that since we will be there for a week, it may help our show stay in Las Vegas permanently.”
The show, which is all about boxing presented in a very entertaining way, will focus on the three big boxing events which will be taking place in Las Vegas beginning Thursday night. In addition to the Talkin Boxing With Billy C Show, Billy C will do a special Fight Now Post Fight Show five minutes after the conclusion of the main events of the two cards on Saturday night, which features Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Sergio Martinez and Saul Alvarez vs. Joesito Lopez. The Fight Now Post Fight Show will air on Fight Now TV and BillyCBoxing.com live.
The Talkin Boxing With Billy C Show has a GREAT line-up of guests scheduled to be part of the show. Scheduled to be there at least once during the week will be Boxing Hall of Famers, Al Bernstein, Joe Cortez & Mike McCallum, Former boxers and current trainers Floyd Mayweather & Pat Berry, former World Title Challenger Augie Sanchez, current undefeated fighters Diego & Jessie Magdeleno and young female Middleweight phenomenon, Mari Cornejo. Also scheduled to stop by: HBO’s Harold Lederman, Big Fight Inc.’s Steve Lott, promoter Lou DiBella and many more! There will also be several Billy C contributors present as well, including boxing historian Tony Triem.
“We plan to have an event between 4:30 & 7:30 pm PST all week at the Fight Now Radio Studio in the Mandalay Bay Sports Book”, said Billy C. He added, “I hope fighters and fans come out and have some fun…after all, it’s Vegas Baby”!
All fans that say hello to Billy C will receive a prize voucher!
For all information on the show during the Fight Now Fight Week events, contact Billy@TalkinBoxing.com. For all other info on the Fight Now TV Channel, visit www.FightNow.com.
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- The Pugilist KOrner: Ann Wolfe, Kermit Cintron, Sugar Hill, Karim Mayfield, Gary Russell Jr, and more
- Bernard Hopkins & Beibut Shumenov Washington D.C. Presser Quotes
- DANNY “SWIFT” GARCIA MAKES HIS GRAND ARRIVAL IN PUERTO RICO
- Andre Berto Cleared by Physician for Light Sparring, to Begin Full Contact in Mid-April
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Adamek-Glazkov Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- Huck fractures thumb, March 29th show cancelled
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior