- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn "Showtime" Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- AWE to Air WBA World Championship LIVE this Saturday
- THE HALF-SOLVED “MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO”
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
Talkin Boxing With Billy C Hits Las Vegas!
Lake George, NY – The Talkin Boxing With Billy C TV & Radio Programs will broadcast LIVE from Las Vegas during Fight Now’s Fight Week, which runs Monday September 10 thru Saturday September 15, as part of the anticipation and conclusions of THREE huge boxing cards being held in the City. The show is free and open to the public! The Fight Now Studio is located in the Sports Book at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino.
The Talkin Boxing With Billy C program will air on the Fight Now TV Network live Monday thru Friday from 5:00 – 7:00 pm PST (8:00 – 10:00 pm EST). It will also be available through the Internet on BillyCBoxing.com, LDLTV.com and UStream.tv. Boxers, past, present and future, as well as all boxing fans are encouraged to be part of the show by stopping by the Sports Book between 4:30 and 7:30 pm PST.
“I can’t help but think that What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas”, said Bill Calogero, host of the show. He added, “I just hope that since we will be there for a week, it may help our show stay in Las Vegas permanently.”
The show, which is all about boxing presented in a very entertaining way, will focus on the three big boxing events which will be taking place in Las Vegas beginning Thursday night. In addition to the Talkin Boxing With Billy C Show, Billy C will do a special Fight Now Post Fight Show five minutes after the conclusion of the main events of the two cards on Saturday night, which features Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Sergio Martinez and Saul Alvarez vs. Joesito Lopez. The Fight Now Post Fight Show will air on Fight Now TV and BillyCBoxing.com live.
The Talkin Boxing With Billy C Show has a GREAT line-up of guests scheduled to be part of the show. Scheduled to be there at least once during the week will be Boxing Hall of Famers, Al Bernstein, Joe Cortez & Mike McCallum, Former boxers and current trainers Floyd Mayweather & Pat Berry, former World Title Challenger Augie Sanchez, current undefeated fighters Diego & Jessie Magdeleno and young female Middleweight phenomenon, Mari Cornejo. Also scheduled to stop by: HBO’s Harold Lederman, Big Fight Inc.’s Steve Lott, promoter Lou DiBella and many more! There will also be several Billy C contributors present as well, including boxing historian Tony Triem.
“We plan to have an event between 4:30 & 7:30 pm PST all week at the Fight Now Radio Studio in the Mandalay Bay Sports Book”, said Billy C. He added, “I hope fighters and fans come out and have some fun…after all, it’s Vegas Baby”!
All fans that say hello to Billy C will receive a prize voucher!
For all information on the show during the Fight Now Fight Week events, contact Billy@TalkinBoxing.com. For all other info on the Fight Now TV Channel, visit www.FightNow.com.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity