- Collazo wants Khan on Mayweather-Maidana undercard
- MGM Grand in Las Vegas selected as official site for Mayweather vs. Maidana mega-fight Saturday, May 3 live on Showtime PPV®
- Broner: I'm ready to beat the f*** out of Amir Khan!
- Solis to face Tony Thompson for the WBC international championship on March 22nd
- "TOE TO TOE: CANELO VS. ANGULO" FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES
- JOSHUA CLOTTEY heads to Australia for Showdown with ANTHONY MUNDINE on April 2
- Donovan George return to the ring postponed to April 18
- GLORY 14 ZAGREB & ZAGREB SUPERFIGHT SERIES WEIGH-IN RESULTS
- WBC News
- Weights for “Horseshoe Presents: Fight Night at the Belvedere” 3.7.14
- RICKY HATTON UP AGAINST HARRY REDKNAPP AND ALEX FERGUSON
- GB Boxing names 10 seeded boxers to compete in England Boxing’s National Senior Elite Finals
Tavoris Cloud must fight mandatory challenger Karo Murat before facing Jean Pascal
By Michael Collins: Former WBC light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal’s hand injury wiped out an excellent fight between him and IBF light heavyweight champion Tavroris Cloud (24-0, 19 KO’s) that was supposed to have taken place on August 11th. With Pascal injured, the IBF is ordering Cloud to defend his International Boxing Federation title against his mandatory challenger 28-year-old Karo Murat (25-1-1, 15 KO’s) before the end of the year.
A Murat-Cloud fight is an ugly to contemplate, as Murat couldn’t even beat Nathan Cleverly, losing to him by a 10th round TKO in September 2010. Last year, Murat fought to a very controversial 12 round draw against Gabriel Campillo in October in Germany. I had Murat losing the fight by six rounds. It was a very odd decision.
Cloud will destroy Murat without any problems and move on to bigger and better things.
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Chavez Jr. decisions Vera II; Salido beats Lomachenko
- Full Fight Video: Abraham Beats Stieglitz, first defense scheduled for May 31st
- Deontay Wilder vs. Malik Scott: The road to the heavyweight title
- Ricardo Alvarez vs. Sergio Thompson Elevated To Saturday’s SHOWTIME PPV Telecast
- Underdog Angulo to use incarceration to inspire victory over Canelo as trainer Hunter predicts a ‘savage affair’ ahead of clash live on BoxNation
- Stiverne vs. Arreola: Finally a change in the heavyweight scene!
- Hunter confident Khan will get Mayweather fight in the near future
- Hopkins vs. Shumenov on April 19th on Showtime at DC Armory in Washington, D.C
- “TOE TO TOE: CANELO VS. ANGULO” FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES