- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- The Pugilist KOrner: Ann Wolfe, Kermit Cintron, Sugar Hill, Karim Mayfield, Gary Russell Jr, and more
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- KNOCKOUT REALITY SHOW BRINGING BOXING BACK TO THE MAINSTREAM
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Chilemba-Grachev Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- “San Diego Fights: Border War” Set for Friday, April 4th!
- Gulfstream Promotions card featuring Brandon Quarles This Saturday night in Springfield, VA.
- NBCSN Fight Night Only Place to Catch Adamek-Glazkov – Tickets Sold Out!
- Ceylan to fight Urena at the Nordic Fight Night in Esbjerg
The Fight Game with Jim Lampley Returns Saturday Night on HBO
Returning for its third edition SATURDAY, SEPT. 22 (10:35-11:05 p.m. ET/PT), exclusively on HBO, THE FIGHT GAME WITH JIM LAMPLEY is a provocative, engaging and informative experience that delves into intriguing story lines, news makers and issues that are top-of-mind in boxing. Four-time Sports Emmy® winner Lampley has been the host of HBO Boxing since joining the network in 1988.
Other HBO playdates: Sept. 23 (10:30 a.m.), 24 (11:30 a.m., 1:45 a.m.), 26 (9:30 p.m., 3:55 a.m.) 28 (1:40 a.m.) and 30 (9:00 a.m.), and Oct. 2 (5:00 p.m., midnight), 4 (11:45 a.m.), 6 (11:45 a.m.) and 10 (7:30 p.m.)
HBO2 playdates: Sept. 23 (6:30 p.m.), 25 (5:45 p.m., 12:15 a.m.) and 27 (10:30 p.m.), and Oct. 8 (5:30 a.m.) and 13 (11:30 a.m.)
HBO On Demand availability begins: Sept. 26.
The show will also be available on HBO GO®.
Among the topics to be explored this time: a look at Sept. 15, when two major boxing events competed head-to-head in Las Vegas; plus Roy Jones Jr. will break down the physical and mental dynamics of round 12 as Chavez Jr. rallied and Martinez coped with injury; an examination of the thriving middleweight division; and an all-new “Gatti List.”
This new edition of THE FIGHT GAME WITH JIM LAMPLEY debuts immediately following the HBO replay of the dramatic world middleweight title fight between Julio Caesar Chavez Jr. and Sergio Martinez at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT.
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Anthony Peterson vs. Marcos Jimenez, March 21st ESPN FNF Co-Main
- Vanes Martirosyan Media Workout Quotes
- Danny Garcia eyes future Mayweather showdown if he beats Herrera this Saturday
- Al Haymon Signs Baltimore Featherweight Gervonta Davis
- Ekpo wants all the big fights in the world
- Hopkins-Shumenov Announce Light Heavyweight Unification Bout
- Froch/Groves – Promotion for Dummies?