- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- Cotto vs. Martinez Puerto Rico Press Conference
- ESPN Thursday Night Fights at ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Race Course’
- Bryant and Santiago set to tangle Friday night at the Hamilton Manor!!
- CANADIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GEORGE CHUVALO SET FOR 2014 HALL OF FAME WEEKEND
- Friday is time to shine for M-1 Global light heavyweight champion Viktor Nemkov
- WARREN WINS SAUNDERS-BLANDAMURA PURSE BIDS
- Bruno Escalante to defend IBA Super Flyweight Title against Victor Ruiz April 5
Tickets still available for Friday Night Fights Aug. 31 at Dover Downs Hotel & Casino
DOVER, Del. — Tickets are still available for the Friday Night Fights series event on Aug. 31 in the Rollins Center® at Dover Downs Hotel & Casino. Tickets are priced from $55 to $200 and may be purchased by calling VIP Services at 800-711-5882 or visiting doverdowns.com. Tickets may also be purchased, while supplies last, on the night of the event at Will Call from 4:30 to 9:30 p.m.
The night’s main event features “Queen” Ronica Jeffrey of Brooklyn, N.Y., with a record of 10(1)-0 vs. “Lethal” Lindsay Garbatt of Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, with a record of 7(3)-5 for the World Boxing Council Silver Super Featherweight Title.
Appearing as a co-feature on the card is light heavyweight Dennis “The Assassin” Hasson of Philadelphia, Pa., with a record of 14(5)-0 against Daniel Judah, 23(10)-9-3, of Brooklyn, N.Y.
The under card showcases light heavyweight “The Bull” Anthony “Caputo” Smith, 13(10)-0, of Kennett Square, Pa., against Kevin “Hitman” Engel, 18(15)-6, of St. Louis, Mo.; super middleweight “Mighty” Mike Tiberi, 19(7)-1 of Wilmington, Del., against Michael “Midnight Stalker” Walker, 19(12)-5-3 of Chicago, Ill.; light heavyweight Reuel Williams, 6(2)-1 of Wilmington, Del., against James Denson, 5(2)-9 of Akron, Ohio; super middleweight John “Church Boy” Bowman, 3-0, of Dover, Del., against Steve Tyner, 3(2)-5-2 of Akron, Ohio.
Also on the under card and still unmatched are super featherweight Omar “Super O” Douglas, 5(3)-0, of Wilmington, Del.; featherweight Cornelius Lock of Detroit, MI, 19(12)-6-1; and Jeffrey Dorsey, grandson of the legendary Larry Holmes, in his professional boxing debut.
The first bout will begin at 7:30 p.m. Doors will open at 6:30 p.m. Event, times and card are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Visit doverdowns.com for updates.
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- The Pugilist KOrner: Ann Wolfe, Kermit Cintron, Sugar Hill, Karim Mayfield, Gary Russell Jr, and more
- Bernard Hopkins & Beibut Shumenov Washington D.C. Presser Quotes
- DANNY “SWIFT” GARCIA MAKES HIS GRAND ARRIVAL IN PUERTO RICO
- Andre Berto Cleared by Physician for Light Sparring, to Begin Full Contact in Mid-April
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Adamek-Glazkov Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- Huck fractures thumb, March 29th show cancelled
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior