- Garcia, Salka, Lamont Peterson & More Conference Call Transcript
- SADAM ALI, ANTHONY PETERSON, MARCUS BROWNE AND SEVERAL HOT PROSPECTS TAKE TO THE RING AUG. 9
- LAMONT PETERSON, ANTHONY PETERSON AND D’MITRIUS BALLARD WASHINGTON D.C. MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES
- MANUEL “TINO” AVILA RETURNS HOME AGAINST UNBEATEN JUNIOR FEATHERWEIGHT SERGIO FRIAS ON FOX SPORTS 1 AND FOX DEPORTES’ GOLDEN BOY LIVE! SERIES FRIDAY, AUGUST 22
- Rod Salka, Edgar Santana & Jarrod Fletcher Relish Chance To Shock The World On Aug. 9 At Barclays Center
- Harley Davidson San Diego to hold Thompson Boxing Promotions “Path to Glory SD Style” Aug. 16
Tomas Adamek media quotes
Photo: Kubikfoto – Tomasz Adamek: “I am a different fighter than I was in 2008. I’ve changed everything. Everyone can see. I don’t stand straight in front of my opponent anymore and I move my head. I am stronger.”
Roger Bloodworth: “If Cunningham thinks that he will able to do the same things he did against Adamek four years ago, he will have very unpleasant surprise. Adamek is a very different fighter right now; maybe even a completely different fighter altogether.”
Roger Bloodworth: “Cunningham – Gavern? First fight as a heavyweight, sure motivation was there, but there will be a different motivation when Cunningham steps into the ring across from Adamek. Nothing against Jason (Gavern), he’s a tough fighter who comes to fight every time, but it was nothing personal for Steve. It will be personal against Adamek, so we expect Cunningham to do everything better this time. Much better. In 2008, Adamek, who was not a favorite, not only took his (Cunningham) IBF belt but also recognition of being undisputed cruiserweight champ. I’m sure Steve remembers the feeling.”
Tomasz Adamek: “There’s already something different in the air. I can feel it. This is my best training camp ever and I’m really hungry for boxing. I know that this fight will be very personal for Cunningham. And being on NBC, with millions watching – it will be something special.”
DECEMBER 22 FIGHT INFO:
December 22nd at Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem in Pennsylvania. The main event features current IBF North American Heavyweight Champion Tomasz “Goral” Adamek (47-2, 29 KO’s) of Kearny, N.J. vs. Steve “USS” Cunningham (25-4, 12 KO’s) of Philadelphia, Pa., in a 12-round heavyweight fight.
In the co-feature, Tor Hamer (19-1, 12 KO’s) of New York, N.Y., takes on Vyacheslav “Czar” Glazkov (13-0, 9 KO’s) of Langansk, Ukraine, in an 8-round heavyweight bout.
The main event and co-feature will be broadcast on NBC network TV beginning 4PM ET. The card is presented by Main Events and Ziggy Promotions in association with Peltz Boxing and DiBella Entertainment.
- Damien Hooper beats Casey
- German commission (BDB) changes result: Hammer vs. Mathis a “no contest”
- Carlos Carlson Retains WBC Latino Bantamweight Title at “Locked n Loaded” Ontario, CA
- Dusty Hernandez-Harrison Dominates At Madison Square Garden
- GGG – a modest definition of danger?
- Gennady Golovkin – The Real Deal Destroys Daniel “The Real Deal” Geale
- Bryant Jennings Gets Title Shot With Victory; Geale Loses in Spirited Effort
- Broner, Matthysse & Berto Featured Sept. 6 On SHOWTIME In Cincinnati
- Kovalev-Caparello Final Press Conference Quotes
- Wladimir Klitschko and Kubrat Pulev sell out the O2 Arena in Hamburg, Germany
- Austin Trout: “I’m ready to get back to the top.”
- Live Stream: Kovalev vs. Caparello Final Press Conference
- Flaws of Boxing
- Video: Bundu vs Gavin, Browne vs Rudenko Weigh-In