- Collazo wants Khan on Mayweather-Maidana undercard
- MGM Grand in Las Vegas selected as official site for Mayweather vs. Maidana mega-fight Saturday, May 3 live on Showtime PPV®
- Broner: I'm ready to beat the f*** out of Amir Khan!
- Solis to face Tony Thompson for the WBC international championship on March 22nd
- "TOE TO TOE: CANELO VS. ANGULO" FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES
- JOSHUA CLOTTEY heads to Australia for Showdown with ANTHONY MUNDINE on April 2
- Donovan George return to the ring postponed to April 18
- GLORY 14 ZAGREB & ZAGREB SUPERFIGHT SERIES WEIGH-IN RESULTS
- WBC News
- Weights for “Horseshoe Presents: Fight Night at the Belvedere” 3.7.14
- RICKY HATTON UP AGAINST HARRY REDKNAPP AND ALEX FERGUSON
- GB Boxing names 10 seeded boxers to compete in England Boxing’s National Senior Elite Finals
Vasquez vs. Reyes on Saturday
August 22nd, Fallon, NV — Presented by the City of Fallon, NV and Let’s Get It On Promotions, the “Rural Rumble: Fallon Fights 2012” show promises to be another thrilling night featuring excellent fights. The fights are this Saturday, August 25th at the Churchill County Fairgrounds, and will feature world class professional boxing. This will be the fifth installment of this annual event held in “The Oasis of Nevada.”
Headlining the boxing portion of the Rural Rumble is flyweight Oscar Vasquez (2-1). He returns to Fallon after an action packed win over Vincente Medellin last year. Oscar will be facing Edwin Reyes (0-0-2) in a six-round bout.
Oscar’s younger brother, Santos, will be making his highly anticipated professional debut at Rural Rumble 2012. Santos, who was a top USA boxing amateur and nearly a member of the 2012 USA Olympic team, will be fighting Richard Hernandez (0-2) of San Antonio, TX. Vasquez vs. Hernandez is scheduled for four rounds in the Jr. Flyweight division.
In a separate bout, undefeated Jr. Middleweight prospect Jose “Chuy” Elizondo (1-0) of Carson City, NV is slated to fight in a four-round bout.
Also scheduled on the boxing portion of the show is Reno favorite “King” Bubba Dupree (1-2). Dupree will be fighting Jose “The Puma” Gonzales (1-1-1) from Yuma, AZ.
Fight fans from Reno can ride to and from fights on the Bonanza Party Bus. With your ticket to the fight, enjoy riding round-trip on a luxury bus, beer service included.
Fallon Fights 2012 will once again held outdoors at the Churchill County Fairgrounds – 325 Sheckler Rd.
Fight card subject to change. Visit fallonfights.com for all information. Tickets are available at the Fallon Convention Center. Call 775.423.4556 or toll free 866.432.5566 or email us at email@example.com. Ticket prices – General Admission Advance: $12 Adults, $7 Kids (4-12). Walk-up: $15 Adults, $10 Kids (4-12). Ringside Advance: $50 Gate: $55. VIP Tables: $500. Call us at 775.423.4556 to reserve your table today!
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Chavez Jr. decisions Vera II; Salido beats Lomachenko
- Full Fight Video: Abraham Beats Stieglitz, first defense scheduled for May 31st
- Deontay Wilder vs. Malik Scott: The road to the heavyweight title
- Ricardo Alvarez vs. Sergio Thompson Elevated To Saturday’s SHOWTIME PPV Telecast
- Underdog Angulo to use incarceration to inspire victory over Canelo as trainer Hunter predicts a ‘savage affair’ ahead of clash live on BoxNation
- Stiverne vs. Arreola: Finally a change in the heavyweight scene!
- Hunter confident Khan will get Mayweather fight in the near future
- Hopkins vs. Shumenov on April 19th on Showtime at DC Armory in Washington, D.C
- “TOE TO TOE: CANELO VS. ANGULO” FINAL PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTES