Vitali Klitschko: We chose a tough opponent in Charr
By BoxingBet.pl: World Boxing Council (WBC) heavyweight world champion Vitali Klitschko (44-2, 40 KO) and Manuel Charr (21-0, 11 KO) participated today in a press conference which took place in Moscow, Russia. Both fighters talked about their upcoming fight which is scheduled for next Saturday. The 41-years old Ukrainian doesn’t undermine his opponent and expects a real battle.
- We chose one of the most toughest opponents. Charr is young, aggressive and strong. I’m sure our fight will be very interesting. I’m going to prove that I deserve to hold the most prestigious title. I’m concerned before the fight, because I don’t want to disappoint my team, my fans and my family.
However, I’m not afraid of my opponent. I could see in Charr’s eyes that he came here to fight and get my title. I studied all his fights. Nobody is perfect, so I’ll try to take advantage of his weaknesses – Klitschko said.
- Barker vs Sturm – Weigh-In Video
- Ricky Boylan Interview
- Malingaggi vs. Judah & Trout vs. Lara: Four highly skilled fighters two 50-50 fights
- Liam Cullen Interview
- Enzo Maccarinelli faces Courtney Fry on Saturday
- Rigondeaux vs. Agbeko & Tapia vs. Kirkland: Return of the 122 King and a classic prospect versus vet matchup
- Malignaggi eyes Broner rematch as he takes on ‘explosive’ Judah in intense ‘derby
- Ivan Pereyra Wins WBF Intercontinental Title In Mexico
- Boyd Melson dominates King in Gotham City!
- Broadway Boxing: Melson Beats King, Rosa Handles Wilson Easily
- Australian Boxing: Zac Dunn Stops Marlon Alta in Five
- Jeff Lacy Returns With Third Round Stoppage
- Travis Kauffman dismantles Barnett in the first round
- Nothing Spoiled in Quebec: Stevenson and Kovalev are Victorious