- Broner: Khan and Brook can’t beat me
- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Pacquiao to train 7 weeks for Algieri fight
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Klitschko working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Robert Garcia impressed with Algieri's talent level
- Aug. 30 Mayweather Promotions ShoBox: The New Generation
- Devine ready for Connor in grudge match
- DIBELLA ENTERTAINMENT & NEW LEGEND BOXING ANNOUNCE OFFICIAL SIGNING OF UNDEFEATED PROSPECT ALANTEZ FOX TO EXCLUSIVE CO-PROMOTIONAL CONTRACT
- Shakur Stevenson, Jajaira Gonzalez and Darmani Rock to Kick Off 2014 Youth Olympic Games Competition for Team USA
- 2nd Installment of Tuesday Night Fights to take place on September 16 at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia
- MIKE TYSON PRESENTS BIG TEXAS THROWDOWN!! September 26, Mesquite TX
August 29, 2012 – Mexico City. From WBC President Dr. José Sulaimán: On September 29, 2012, the sport of boxing will make historical strides as we celebrate the inauguration of a new pension fund in support of our boxing heroes! While providing knockouts in the ring, many of our favorite fighters have fallen to hard times, suffering numerous injuries and living in devastating conditions. For years, this has been a major concern for those of us who love the sport, and it is with jubilation that I tell you that the day has come where we can begin to help those boxers in need.
My dear friend, Jean-Claude Biver, Chairman of Swiss luxury watch brand Hublot, has agreed to support this initiation project through the auction of 12 unique Hublot timepieces – each engraved with the signature of a boxing champion. In addition, 12 legendary champions have joined forces with us to show their support of the World Boxing Council Pension Fund.
I take this opportunity to thank the following World Boxing Legends for their participation: Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns, Mike Tyson, Julio Cesar Chavez, Ken Norton, George Foreman, Larry Holmes, Lennox Lewis, Roberto Duran, Oscar De La Hoya, Jeff Fenech and Azumah Nelson.
In order for “A Legendary Evening” to be a success, we need your help. Jean-Claude Biver and Jose Sulaiman personally wish to invite you to be a part of this memorable event taking place on September 29, 2012 at the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
It is on this night that we will auction these 12 unique pieces- the proceeds of which will go to the World Boxing Council in the presence of the legends themselves!
The cost to attend and be part of this distinctive moment in history is $1000 per person which will go to support the success of the pension fund. In addition, we have negotiated special rates with the Bellagio Hotel to make this a great experience for you.
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- “Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2″ Showtime PPV undercard conference call transcript
- Goosen gives Deontay Wilder a good chance of beating Stiverne
- Mayweather hopes Khan fight will happen in 2015
- Austin Trout in a make or break fight tonight against Daniel Dawson
- Sam Soliman vs. Jermain Taylor to be televised by ESPN2 on October 8th
- Abner Mares signs with Al Haymon
- Lucian Bute in action on 12/6 at Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada