- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn "Showtime" Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- AWE to Air WBA World Championship LIVE this Saturday
- THE HALF-SOLVED “MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO”
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
WBF Fight of the Year to be repeated, Funeka vs. Marali II
In one of the most exciting WBF fights seen in decades, in November 2012, Ali “Rush Hour” Funeka, 31-3-3 (25), won a controversial split decision over former two times world champion Zolani “Invincible” Marali, 21-5 (13) to win the vacant World Boxing Federation World Light Welterweight crown.
The former WBF and IBO world champion Marali was astounded when ring announcer Michael Buffer awarded the split decision to Funeka, and vowed to get even demanding a rematch.
Funeka admitted that he had been rusty and was far from his best, but has promised to punish Marali when the two meet on Siphato Handi’s Mamali Promotions show at the Orient Theatre in East London, South Africa on 8 December.
Both Funeka and Marali are world class competitors, and the winner will be mandated to defend against the WBF interim champion Antonio Lozada, 29-1 (25), of Mexico.
WBF President Howard Goldberg will be the supervisor in charge, and the officials are: Referee Darryl Ribbink, and judges: Siphiwe Mbini, Lulama Mtya and Andile Matika.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity