- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Hunter: Angulo was coming on strong against Canelo at time of stoppage
- ESPN Thursday Night Fights at ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Race Course’
- Bryant and Santiago set to tangle Friday night at the Hamilton Manor!!
- CANADIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GEORGE CHUVALO SET FOR 2014 HALL OF FAME WEEKEND
- Friday is time to shine for M-1 Global light heavyweight champion Viktor Nemkov
- WARREN WINS SAUNDERS-BLANDAMURA PURSE BIDS
- Bruno Escalante to defend IBA Super Flyweight Title against Victor Ruiz April 5
WealthTV secures Live Telecast for Twelve World-Class Boxing Events with Hennessy Sports and GYM Promotions
SAN DIEGO, CA – August 8, 2012 – WealthTV, the latest destination for boxing’s premier live events, announced today that it has secured the live US television rights for an initial twelve world-class professional boxing events scheduled for 2012 and 2013 from Hennessy Sports and GYM Promotions. WealthTV will air live six select dates from GYM Promotions’ wildly popular boxing series “Fast and Furious”, featuring top rated fighters from across North American. In addition, WealthTV is schedule to air live an additional six dates with UK based Hennessy Sports from its “Next Generation” series.
WealthTV, demonstrating that it’s dedicated to becoming a powerhouse in world-class live professional boxing, is gearing up to showcase multiple fight cards each month. In July, WealthTV featured two live events. On July 7th the network featured top rated and undefeated UK heavyweight Tyson Fury against Vinny Maddalone, a Hennessy Sports event, to its US audience. A week later, WealthTV PPV featured Anthony Mundine v. Bronco McKart IBF North American Middleweight Championship representing the networks first live pay-per-view. According to Robert Herring, CEO of WealthTV, “We’re dedicated to featuring the best boxers from around the world for our viewers. As we ramp-up, we anticipate airing 20 to30 live events in 2013. Hennessy Sports is allowing us to deliver on that promise.”
The “Fast and Furious” boxing series is scheduled to air on select Friday nights with the Hennessy Sports European series airing live on select Saturday afternoons. WealthTV and Hennessy Sports are scheduled to feature at least four live airings in 2012, including on September 21, October 12th, October 27th, and December 14th. WealthTV’s live telecasts are available nationally on Verizon FiOS TV, channels 169 and 669 in HD, AT&T U-Verse TV, channels 470 and 1470 in HD, along with over 100 cable systems across the country.
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- Andre Berto Cleared by Physician for Light Sparring, to Begin Full Contact in Mid-April
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Adamek-Glazkov Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- Huck fractures thumb, March 29th show cancelled
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- WBO no.4 rated Maxwell Awuku seeks Mikey Garcia fight
- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn’t Learn Anything New
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo’s Next Rival?