- Austin Trout looking to turn his career around against Daniel Dawson
- Is Canelo capable of taking the baton from Mayweather to become boxing’s next PPV star?
- Maidana throwing 100 punches per round in training for Mayweather
- Kell Brook’s trainer doesn’t want him to take an easy fight on December 6th
- Deontay Wilder not worried about Stiverne’s power
- Maidana, Santa Cruz & Angulo quotes ahead of "Mayhem: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2"
- Undefeated Mexican Future Stars In WBF Title Fights
- STALKER TO FACE JENKINS IN BRITISH TITLE ELIMINATOR ON MAGNIFICENT SEVEN CARD
- Heavyweight hopeful Otto Wallin returns on August 30
- Philippine Supreme Court issues temporary restraining order in Manny Pacquiao tax case
- Full Card Announced For Golden Boy Live! Card In Fairfield, Calif
- Rising Minnesota Prospects Look To Impress Friday Night At Grand Casino Hinckley
Klitschko vs Wach Weigh-In Video; Klitschko Big Favorite
Wladimir Klitschko: 112.0 kilograms vs Mariusz Wach: 113.8 kilograms
Rakhim Chakhkiev: 91,0 kg vs Andres Taylor: 91,0 kg
The two giants will face off tomorrow at sold out o2 World Hamburg, Germany. The fight will be shown live on RTL in Germany. EPIX will show the fight in the US at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT.
WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO looks set to destroy Poland’s Mariusz Wach when the pair go head-to-head in the ring on Saturday night, according to betting on Betfair. Odds of 1-10 suggest that the giant Ukrainian will successfully retain his heavyweight titles at the O2 Arena in Hamburg, Germany.
Punters give Klitschko’s relatively unknown opponent little chance of causing an upset. Despite boasting an unbeaten record, the 32-year-old Pole is a 10-1 chance for victory and is considered as little more than cannon fodder for his established opponent.
Klitschko is a 1-4 shot to take the bout by knockout, while he can be backed at 11-2 to win the fight by judges’ decision. Wach on the other hand is a 15-1 long shot to triumph by KO, while he is out at 29-1 to win the bout by judges’ decision.
Betfair’s Alex Bake said: “This goes to show how dominant the Klitschko brothers are in the heavyweight division. Our customers see this match-up as little more than a training exercise for Wladimir, and they fully expect him to come out on top.”
Wladimir Klitschko v Mariusz Wach – Betfair bet: 1-10 Wladimir Klitschko, 10-1 Mariusz Wach, 49-1 the draw
Method of victory – Betfair bet: 1-4 Klitschko KO, 11-2 Klitschko decision, 15-1 Wach KO, 29-1 Wach decision
- Results from “Path to Glory SD Style” San Diego, CA
- Anthony Barnes takes out Darryl Fields with a first round KO
- Brook Upsets Porter to take home the title
- Figueroa stops Estrada in an exciting fight
- Dirrell wins rematch with Bika, takes home the belt
- Brook defeats Porter; Dirrell and Bika look poor; Figueroa toughs it out
- Deontay Wilder stops Gavern, wants Klitschko after Stiverne fight
- Alfredo Angulo not worried about September 13th fight against De La Rosa
- Cotto working on selecting his December 13th opponent
- Frampton will beat Kiko Martinez, says Santa Cruz
- Wladimir working with 15 sparring partners to get ready for Pulev
- Santa Cruz feels pressure of fighting in co-feature on Mayweather-Maidana 2 card
- Golovkin with chance to become Cotto’s WBC mandatory if he beats Rubio
- Brook pushing hard for Khan fight