- Brooklyn Brawl returns on Thursday, September 18 to the Millennium Theater
- Olympians and Champions populate APB’s 60kg Lightweight Category
- Amnat Ruenroeng vs McWilliams Arroyo date change; now on for Sept 10
- Coyle and Ryder heading to Dublin
- Sammy Vasquez Jr. Training Camp Quotes
- Raging Babe online store to launch Friday
ALL ACCESS: Mayweather vs. Canelo Epilogue Premieres Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET/PT on SHOWTIME
The dramatic moments surrounding the record-breaking Sept. 14 SHOWTIME PPV® event will be chronicled in ALL ACCESS: Mayweather vs. Canelo Epilogue premiering next Wednesday, Sept. 25, at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
Like no other boxing show on television, ALL ACCESS Epilogue takes viewers into the dramatic and intense preparations of Fight Week for the marquee fight, behind the scenes on Fight Night, inside the ropes during the bout and into the rarely seen aftermath of world championship boxing.
From the official weigh-in in front of a record 12,000+ fans to the spectacle of their ring walks for the main event, viewers get an intimate look at superstars Floyd Mayweather and Canelo Alvarez as they prepare to compete in what is now established as the highest-grossing pay-per-view of all time.
ALL ACCESS cameras are on hand to document the bout and the fighter’s reactions immediately following the bout. ALL ACCESS follow as Mayweather celebrates yet another masterpiece and Canelo comes to grips with the first loss of his career.
Mayweather, the undisputed, pound-for-pound king, put on a masterful performance against Mexican sensation Canelo, handing the 23-year-old world champion his first career loss in front of a largely pro-Canelo crowd at the sold out MGM Grand Garden Arena.
Canelo couldn’t solve the puzzle of the 36-year-old Floyd Mayweather, who showcased his signature speed and elusiveness en route to the decision. For the night’s work, Mayweather collected a record payday and Canelo’s WBC, WBA and Ring Magazine Super Welterweight Championships.
- Damien Hooper beats Casey
- German commission (BDB) changes result: Hammer vs. Mathis a “no contest”
- Carlos Carlson Retains WBC Latino Bantamweight Title at “Locked n Loaded” Ontario, CA
- Dusty Hernandez-Harrison Dominates At Madison Square Garden
- GGG – a modest definition of danger?
- Gennady Golovkin – The Real Deal Destroys Daniel “The Real Deal” Geale
- Bryant Jennings Gets Title Shot With Victory; Geale Loses in Spirited Effort
- Wladimir Klitschko and Kubrat Pulev sell out the O2 Arena in Hamburg, Germany
- Austin Trout: “I’m ready to get back to the top.”
- Live Stream: Kovalev vs. Caparello Final Press Conference
- Flaws of Boxing
- Video: Bundu vs Gavin, Browne vs Rudenko Weigh-In
- Hatton says Browne could fight Tyson Fury…
- Danny Garcia media workout quotes