- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- Bernard Hopkins Vs. Beibut Shumenov: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
- Brandon Adams looks to stay undefeated with win over Gatica
- Frazer Clarke looking to make history in next week’s England Boxing National Finals
All Set for Guzman-Mosquera Fight this Friday in Kissimmee
Kissimmee, FL: Everything its set to go for All Star Boxing second installment of their Boxeo TELEMUNDO Ford summer series this Friday, June 28 at the Kissimmee Civic Center in Kissimmee, Florida.
In the main event Joan Guzman, (33-1-1-20 KO’s) of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic a former WBO and IBF world champion will face former WBA world champion Vicente Mosquera (32-2-1-17 KO’s) of Panama City, Panama in a bout schedule for 12 Rounds for the World Boxing Association interim Jr. Welterweight championship.
WBO #1 featherweight contender Orlando “El Fenomeno” Cruz (20-2-1-10 KO’s) of San Juan, Puerto Rico will not fight on the card has he will fully concentrate on his world title challenge against Orlando Salido for which the WBO ordered for it to happen in 90 days, negotiations are underway.
The official weight will be on Thursday, June 27 at 5 PM at the Kissimmee Civic Center and is open to the public.
6 more fights schedule. Doors open 7:30 PM, First bell at 8:30 PM. Telemundo Network available in HD will televise both starting at 11:35 PM. Tuto Zabala, Jr., All Star Boxing, Inc is presenting the show. The Guzman-Mosquera bout is in association with Henry Rivalta, Aqcuinity Sports. Tickets are already on sale from only $20.00 at Kissimmee Civic Center 201 E. Dakin Ave, Downtown Kissimmee, FL or by calling 407-935-1412.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity