Amir Khan parts with Business Manager Asif Vali
BOLTON (July 30, 2013) – Boxer Amir Khan and business manager Asif Vali have parted ways after mutual agreement.
Vali leaves Premier Consultancy UK, the sports management company founded in 2005, after eight years.
Amir Khan, said: “I would like to sincerely thank Asif for all his hard work and wish him the very best for the future.”
Shah Khan, father of Amir, added: “Asif has done a tremendous job since Amir turned professional and I would like to express my gratitude to him.”
Asif Vali, said: “I would like to wish Amir and his family the very best for the future. I have enjoyed my time working with them and plan to remain in boxing as I explore new exciting ventures.”
- Malignaggi/Judah full undercard
- Barker vs Sturm – Weigh-In Video
- Ricky Boylan Interview
- Malingaggi vs. Judah & Trout vs. Lara: Four highly skilled fighters two 50-50 fights
- Liam Cullen Interview
- Enzo Maccarinelli faces Courtney Fry on Saturday
- Rigondeaux vs. Agbeko & Tapia vs. Kirkland: Return of the 122 King and a classic prospect versus vet matchup
- Ivan Pereyra Wins WBF Intercontinental Title In Mexico
- Boyd Melson dominates King in Gotham City!
- Broadway Boxing: Melson Beats King, Rosa Handles Wilson Easily
- Australian Boxing: Zac Dunn Stops Marlon Alta in Five
- Jeff Lacy Returns With Third Round Stoppage
- Travis Kauffman dismantles Barnett in the first round
- Nothing Spoiled in Quebec: Stevenson and Kovalev are Victorious