- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses Future Opponents
- Broner/Maidana Fight: Formal Investigation Into Cheating Allegations
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks About Mayweather Promotions
- Lewis Rees looks to close the year with a sparkling performance
- Selby vs Munroe on Feb 1
- Tyler Asselstine Back In Action
- Ivan Redkach Headlines Stacked Shobox Quadrupleheader On January 17 Against Tony Luis
- Etches added to same bill as Golovkin and Murray
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Anthony “The Hitman” Hardy in action on July 7th
Proven amateur fighter Anthony “The Hitman” Hardy has waited for this all his life – In less than a month his dream will finally become a reality. On July 7th at the Stadium of Light (Home of Sunderland Football Club) Anthony Hardy will finally break out onto the pro rankings.
His opponent; Matt Seawright (5-76-5) is a stiff test for such a young boxer. The thing is? Anthony Hardy likes a test – He practiced boxing in his home since he was only seven years of age! He was ambitious; hoping to get in the doors of a boxing gym but all who he spoke to sternly required he be at least ten years old. He waited. He worked. He never quit. At age 21, after compiling a tremendous amateur tally of 29-24 since age 10, he is as ready as ever to become a professional.
Growing up in Horden, England, Hardy tried many sports – he excelled in them all! However, he wanted a true challenge of his physical ability – he wanted to prove himself – boxing was his only true passion. His numerous amateur boxing accolades include a Bolton Box Cup silver medal in 2005, Junior ABA TTW championships in 2008, 2009 and 2010 plus he was the CYP area champion through four different years (2008-2011)!
Through this extensive time period Anthony Hardy continued to develop on his natural groove. Hardy is a cagey southpaw with a good right jab and exceptional technical boxing ability. He is expecting his unconventional style and nonstop workmanship to glide him past the very best of the fight game. Like in any sport – he recognizes all he will have to put on the line during his lengthy path to British, European and perhaps world championships.
However, Hardy is not underestimating his first opponent. Matt Seawright is a veteran of 86 fights. The Scottish native, 35, is likely nearing the close of his boxing career and is hoping to go out with a bang – A win over Hardy would be just what the doctor ordered. That is what makes this a fascination match up and one the fans should enjoy.
Abiding by a strict training and dieting regimen Hardy will be gunning for an impressive finish – Building towards a regional title challenge in the coming months. To reach that goal he will need to dominate each and every opponent he faces – including Seawright.
You will hear much more on Hardy in the coming months. His career has gotten thorough media coverage over the last couple years. Starting with his debut on July 7th – everybody — locally and internationally – will know his name.
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Left-Hook Lounge Radio Goes Live at 9ET/6PT
- The Pugilist KOrner: Shawn Porter, Paulie Malignaggi, Miguel Flores, Don Chargin, Jermall Charlo, and Hank Lundy
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine