- Canelo vs. Angulo: We Didn't Learn Anything New
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior
- Will Miguel Cotto vs. Sergio Martinez Decide Canelo's Next Rival?
- Froch-Groves meet at Wembley press conference ahead of rematch - 60,000 tickets gone in an hour!
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Canelo vs Angulo, Santa Cruz, Rigondeaux, and Tony Weeks!
- Cotto vs. Martinez Puerto Rico Press Conference
- ESPN Thursday Night Fights at ‘The World’s Most Beautiful Race Course’
- Bryant and Santiago set to tangle Friday night at the Hamilton Manor!!
- CANADIAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP GEORGE CHUVALO SET FOR 2014 HALL OF FAME WEEKEND
- Friday is time to shine for M-1 Global light heavyweight champion Viktor Nemkov
- WARREN WINS SAUNDERS-BLANDAMURA PURSE BIDS
- Bruno Escalante to defend IBA Super Flyweight Title against Victor Ruiz April 5
Antoine Douglas vs. Colby Courter this Wednesday
NUTLEY, NJ (DECEMBER 2, 2013)–This Wednesday night at the famed BB King’s in Times Square, New York City, Two of the brightest prospects in the country will be on display as part of DiBella Entertainment’s Broadway Boxing series.
Undefeated Middleweight Antoine Douglas (10-0, 6 KO’s) and undefeated Super Middleweight Jerry Odom (5-0, 5 KO’s) will see action in separate bouts.
Douglas and Odom are both promoted by GH3 Promotions
Douglas of Burke, Virginia will take on undefeated knockout artist Colby Courter (4-0, 4 KO’s) in a six round bout while Odom battles Eric Moon (1-3) a Super Middleweight bout.
Douglas is very excited about his 9th appearance of 2013.
“I am ready and this supposed to be a step up against the undefeated guy,”said Douglas
“I am a lot more confident as i have worked with Andre Ward.
He excited about the opportunity to take on the undefeated Courter.
“I know that he is coming up in weight and he comes straight forward. He doesn’t have much skill and he leaves himself wide open. I don’t take much stock in his record as he has not fought anybody.”
Douglas is thankful for the amount of work as this will be his 9th fight of 2013.
“That was the plan. I like being busy and it doesn’t stagnate my career. I am ready to get this show on.
Odom of Bowie, Maryland is looking to stay undefeated when he takes on the Michigan native Moon.
“I always have the mindset of winning. I go out there and work my plan and come out on top,”said the 20 year-old Odom.
He doesn’t know a lot about Moon but that doesn’t faze him in the least.
“My trainer does the scouting and he informs me. I don’t watch film because they aren’t fighting me in those previous fights and i know they will fight different against me.”
Odom is looking forward to fighting in front of the knowledgeable New York City crowd.”
“It will be a good experience to fight in New York City. I am not star struck at all. I have been on the big stage as an amatuer and I am going out with this gift and show the fans what I can do.”
Odom is not worried about keeping his impressive knockout in-tact.
“It’s not important to keep that knockout streak alive. There will be fighters I know that i won’t get out of there. I go into a fight expecting to win and if the knockout happens then it does.”
“I just want to thank my promoter Vito Mielnicki for letting me on this card. I am blessed to show my skills in front of some big people in the boxing world.”
Tickets for the event are priced at $125, $100 and $75. The $55 general admission seats are already completely sold out. Tables are also available for purchase for this event, with VIP Tables going for $1,000 per table (5 seats at $200 per seat), Ringside Tables for $500 (5 seats at $100), and $375 tables (5 seats at $75). Tickets are available for purchase by calling the DiBella Entertainment office at (212) 947-2577.
GH3 Promotions has Heavyweight Doorset Barnwell (10-0, 5 KO’s) & Anthony “Juice” Young (9-0, 4 KO’s) will be back in action on December 11th in Allentown, PA.
Jr. Middleweight John Thompson (14-0, 5 KO’s) will be fighting December 13th in Weirton, West Virginia.
- Canelo stops Angulo in 10th; Santa Cruz defeats Mijares
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales Victorious on ESPN Friday Night Fights
- Disappointment For Marston, Prince Reigns Supreme, Sensational Ozgul Bros roll on
- Hardy & Paddock Claim Titles in Bumper Night of Boxing Action
- Acourtier ‘Warzone’ Event Review
- Thompson Boxing Promotions “New Blood” Results: Carlson Wins WBC Latino 118 lb. Title
- DeGale defeats Khatchikian in a surprisingly competitive fight
- The Pugilist KOrner: Ann Wolfe, Kermit Cintron, Sugar Hill, Karim Mayfield, Gary Russell Jr, and more
- Bernard Hopkins & Beibut Shumenov Washington D.C. Presser Quotes
- DANNY “SWIFT” GARCIA MAKES HIS GRAND ARRIVAL IN PUERTO RICO
- Andre Berto Cleared by Physician for Light Sparring, to Begin Full Contact in Mid-April
- Scouting Report for Saturday’s Adamek-Glazkov Fight on NBCSN Fight Night
- Huck fractures thumb, March 29th show cancelled
- Carl Froch: The Reluctant Warrior