- Maidana Not worried about Mayweather's Power
- Manny Pacquiao: good enough to compete, but should now retire
- Mayweather Vs. Maidana: Preview And Prediction
- Maidana doesn't have the power but maybe he has the style to beat Money
- The Pound-for-Pound Top 10
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn "Showtime" Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- AWE to Air WBA World Championship LIVE this Saturday
- THE HALF-SOLVED “MAYWEATHER VS. PACQUIAO”
- “Payasito”-Tostado in the works for May in Mexico
- A Trio of U.S. Boxers Earn Preliminary Round Victories at the 2014 Youth World Championships
- Chinese Taipei impress in Sofia
- Browne v Bahoeli to be broadcast to Australia and across Asia
Big Night For British Fighters Khan And Murray Live On Boxnation
BoxNation’s blockbuster double header starts this Saturday from 7pm with the ‘Return of the King’ fight night LIVE from the Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield, followed by Martin Murray’s clash with Sergio Martinez LIVE from Argentina.
The ‘Return of the King’ will commence with the Super Featherweight fight between Gary Sykes and Jon Kays, starting at 7pm.
Amir Khan’s younger brother and 2010 Commonwealth Games Bronze medallist, Haroon Khan will also make his professional debut against Stefan Slavchev at 8pm, followed by the highly anticipated Heavyweight showdown between 2000 Olympic Champion Audley Harrison and unbeaten US prospect Deontay Wilder at 8.30pm.
British star and 2012 Olympic Bronze medallist Anthony Ogogo makes his highly anticipated professional debut as he takes on Kieron Gray live at 9.30pm.
The headlining fight of the night, Amir Khan vs Julio Diaz, is due to be broadcast from 10.10pm with ‘The King’s’ walk-on LIVE from Sheffield.
Also on the bill is: Welterweights Jack Catterall vs Marc Mckray; Heavyweights David Allen vs Deyan Mihailov; Junior Welterweights Terry Flannigan vs Nate Campbell; Junior Middlweights Tomas Mazurkiewicz vs Adam Jones; Junior Middleweights Rick Godding vs Bradley Pryce and Welterweights Adrian Gonzalez vs Marc Callaghan.
The night will also feature a top presenter line up including BoxNation’s Richard Keys and Steve Lillis, alongside British and Commonwealth Heavyweight Champion David Price and Former British Lightweight Champion Anthony Crolla.
Expert ringside commentary will be provided by John Rawling and Former British Super-Middleweight Champion Paul Smith.
Following the ‘Return of the King’ and before heading over to Buenos Aires, Steve Bunce will be joined by former WBO World Super-Featherweight Champion Barry Jones and Irish Middleweight Star Andy Lee for the Buncey phone in.
From 2am the action will switch LIVE to the Velez Sarsfield Stadium in Buenos Aires where St Helen’s Martin Murray faces one of the biggest challenges ever by a British fighter overseas when he takes on WBC World Middleweight Champion and top three pound-for-pound best Sergio Martinez in front of a crowd of 50,000.
Amir Khan v Julio Diaz and Martin Murray will be LIVE and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546). To subscribe visit www.boxnation.com
Subscribers joining BoxNation this weekend for only £10 per month will also get to see Floyd Mayweather Jnr vs Robert Guerrero live from Las Vegas on BoxNation on Saturday 4th May.
- July Draws with Graves; Vows for better showing in next bout
- Jordan Shimmell wins by TKO on the Golden Boy show in Chicago
- Pacquiao is back as he beats Bradley
- Left-Hook Lounge Mailbag: Pacquiao vs Bradley, Canelo vs Lara, and Bob Arum!!
- Video: Manuel Charr outworks Kevin Johnson over ten
- ‘The Master’ Masternak dominates in Denmark
- Andy Lee Wins Denmark Encounter
- Official Weigh-in Results for Hopkins-Shumenov
- Hopkins – Shumenov weigh-in livestream at 1pm ET
- Bernard Hopkins warns Shumenov ‘to get ready for school’
- Video: Crolla vs. Murray weigh-in
- Video: Quigg vs Munyai Weigh-In
- Malignaggi vs. Porter: Which Shawn “Showtime” Porter will show up against the Magic Man in DC?
- Showtime Tripleheader gives BHOP a chance to add more legend to his longevity