- SADAM ALI, ANTHONY PETERSON, MARCUS BROWNE AND SEVERAL HOT PROSPECTS TAKE TO THE RING AUG. 9
- LAMONT PETERSON, ANTHONY PETERSON AND D’MITRIUS BALLARD WASHINGTON D.C. MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES
- MANUEL “TINO” AVILA RETURNS HOME AGAINST UNBEATEN JUNIOR FEATHERWEIGHT SERGIO FRIAS ON FOX SPORTS 1 AND FOX DEPORTES’ GOLDEN BOY LIVE! SERIES FRIDAY, AUGUST 22
- Rod Salka, Edgar Santana & Jarrod Fletcher Relish Chance To Shock The World On Aug. 9 At Barclays Center
- Harley Davidson San Diego to hold Thompson Boxing Promotions “Path to Glory SD Style” Aug. 16
- Sergio “Yeyo” Thompson has the opportunity to put himself back in line for a world title shot on Saturday
Boys From The Black Country: The Aftermath
Errol Johnson’s “Boys From The Black Country: The Aftermath” show is taking shape.
At the top of the Midlands Promoter’s bill is an explosive British Masters Light Middleweight Title clash between Jason Welborn and Max Maxwell.
However, there are eight intriguing bouts on the undercard of the show, which takes place at Walsall Town Hall on Saturday, 7th September.
Midlands Area Cruiserweight Champion, Chris Keane, has been added to the bill as he returns to the ring for the first time since his shock defeat against Neil Dawson for the WBO International Cruiserweight title back in May.
The former ABA Champion returns to take part in a four round contest. He replaces Cannock Welterweight, Dave Egan, who has delayed his ring return following a hand injury.
Stoke lightweight, Kevin Hanks takes on evergreen Sid Razak and unbeaten light welterweight prospect, Luke Paddock, will enjoy a hometown work-out against vastly experienced Nuneaton scrapper, Kristian Laight.
Tipton-born welterweight Anthony Tildesley makes his professional bow against durable South African Bheki Moyo whilst fellow youngster, West Bromwich welterweight Tom Stokes, takes on Bulgarian veteran, Danny Dontchev.
Tipton featherweight, Lee Glover, takes on Pavels Senkovs for a second time. The ‘Tipton Slasher’ defeated the Latvian on points back in 2010 and will be expecting a similar result when he steps back into the ring for the first time following a near two-year absence.
Impressive Wolverhampton super-featherweight prospect, Des Bowater, and Stafford welterweight, Rob Hunt, are also both in action on what promised to be an action-packed night of professional boxing.
Tickets, priced at £30 and £60 Ringside, are available from Walsall Town Hall Box Office on 0845 111 2900.
- Damien Hooper beats Casey
- German commission (BDB) changes result: Hammer vs. Mathis a “no contest”
- Carlos Carlson Retains WBC Latino Bantamweight Title at “Locked n Loaded” Ontario, CA
- Dusty Hernandez-Harrison Dominates At Madison Square Garden
- GGG – a modest definition of danger?
- Gennady Golovkin – The Real Deal Destroys Daniel “The Real Deal” Geale
- Bryant Jennings Gets Title Shot With Victory; Geale Loses in Spirited Effort
- Broner, Matthysse & Berto Featured Sept. 6 On SHOWTIME In Cincinnati
- Kovalev-Caparello Final Press Conference Quotes
- Wladimir Klitschko and Kubrat Pulev sell out the O2 Arena in Hamburg, Germany
- Austin Trout: “I’m ready to get back to the top.”
- Live Stream: Kovalev vs. Caparello Final Press Conference
- Flaws of Boxing
- Video: Bundu vs Gavin, Browne vs Rudenko Weigh-In