- Video - Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Alex Ariza Explains The Maidana Video
- Mayweather heads for 2014 bout with Pacquiao: belt or no belt?
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Discusses Future Opponents
- Broner/Maidana Fight: Formal Investigation Into Cheating Allegations
- Usmanee vs Rodriguez on Friday Night Fights, January 10 at Emerald Queen Casino
- Video: Floyd Mayweather Talks About Mayweather Promotions
- Lewis Rees looks to close the year with a sparkling performance
- Selby vs Munroe on Feb 1
- Tyler Asselstine Back In Action
- Ivan Redkach Headlines Stacked Shobox Quadrupleheader On January 17 Against Tony Luis
- Would Floyd have beaten Maidana if he had moved up in weight so quickly?
- Martin Murray vs Miguel Cotto
- I Think Adrien Broner Will Be A FUTURE Legend
- Will A Japanese Boxer Ever Be WBC Heavyweight Champion?
- Brandon Rios call out Provodnikov, who wins?
- Viktor Postol..
- The Courage of Tommy Burns
- At the age of 24 who was more impressive against Maidana- Khan or Broner?
Broner: Malignaggi’s a clown with colored hair; I’m punching his nose red
Here are the quotes from the Adrien Broner – Paulie Malignaggi press conference:
Broner: “I know everybody is going to say what are you going to say, what is he going to say next. Me and Paulie gave a hell of a show at Danny Garcia’s weigh-in. I wasn’t going to say much, but I got here and decided to think differently. I’m going to give you a hell of a lot. June 22nd, he [Broner] is going to go up in weight, is he going to be strong, is he going to be fast enough to take on the world class, the world champion and heavy puncher, smart Paulie Malignaggi. Paulie is going to come and fight. He always comes to fight. He’s only been beaten by three guys, and those three guys were world champions. This will be his fourth loss, and will be by another world champion. At the end of the day, he is still going to be a world class fighter but he is just getting his ass [beat] by champions. I take this serious but he’s a clown. He’s going to come in with a lot of colors, with big feet and colored hair and I’m going to punch his nose red. Paulie’s nice, he’s a smart boxer; he’s got a hell of a jab. I call him the one-handed bandit. He never throw a right hand before ever. He’s going to throw a lot of jabs, hooks, run around the ring, but on June 22nd he’s going to wish there was a corner he could run to. There’s only four corners. You can’t run around the whole fight. You know with Paulie, once he starts running his shorts start falling off and his [hair] do starts sweating down and his colors start draining down his face mixing with blood making yellow and green colors. You know it’s going to get ugly. I’m serious. I will bring a guest who is one of my closest friends now. She’s Jessica Well, ‘Jess’ as he used to call her, is her ex-girlfriend, but she is my sweetheart now. She told me some things. I don’t know if I should, since it was he-said/she-said. Maybe you [Paulie] should do more push-ups. Maybe God didn’t bless you with power. Long story short, they broke up. Paulie wasn’t hitting it hard enough and now she is with a heavy hitter.”
Malignaggi said “He uses brushes; I use combs. I don’t get started without combing my hair. That was pretty good, Adrien, I gave you credit but I got to come at you hard. Here is the difference between me and Adrien. We both got money but I am good looking. There are girls that are closer to you and then there is something that we call ‘weekend pussy. And that is Jessica. Jessica can do whatever she wants. Adrien thought he was getting closer but the only weekend pussy he gets is the one he pays for. Your name is feminized to begin with. Your mom named you Adrien because she thought you were a b****.”
Broner then cut in saying “Paulie is more of a girl’s name.”
Malignaggi: “Now you are fighting a real fighter. You know what happens when you fight a real fighter? They punch you back and now you are coming to a real weight class. Hopefully after I beat his ass, he will get his own personality and character. There’s nothing marketable about Adrien Broner. He’s not talented. I don’t know what he says half the time.”
- Floyd Mayweather’s Trainer: Adrien Broner SUCKS … Don’t EVER Compare Him to Floyd!
- WBC News On Klitschko, Stiverne, Arreola
- Opponent Change For Frankie Gavin
- Vitali Klitschko may have vacated the WBC crown, but it could soon be back in the Klitschko family…
- Video – Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao Is Not On My Level
- Adrien Broner – the showman’s showdown
- Left-Hook Lounge Radio Goes Live at 9ET/6PT
- Odom and Barnwell Score Wins
- Maidana Shocked the Boxing World with an Upset Victory over Broner
- Broner gets beat up and knocked down by Maidana
- Marcos Maidana solves The Problem
- Maidana punishes Broner – a hype job exposed, or can Broner bounce back?
- Kubrat Pulev stops late sub Joey Abell to defend his IBF intercontinental title
- WBA Interim Welterweight title holder Keith Thurman stops Jesus Soto Karass in nine