- SADAM ALI, ANTHONY PETERSON, MARCUS BROWNE AND SEVERAL HOT PROSPECTS TAKE TO THE RING AUG. 9
- LAMONT PETERSON, ANTHONY PETERSON AND D’MITRIUS BALLARD WASHINGTON D.C. MEDIA WORKOUT QUOTES
- MANUEL “TINO” AVILA RETURNS HOME AGAINST UNBEATEN JUNIOR FEATHERWEIGHT SERGIO FRIAS ON FOX SPORTS 1 AND FOX DEPORTES’ GOLDEN BOY LIVE! SERIES FRIDAY, AUGUST 22
- Rod Salka, Edgar Santana & Jarrod Fletcher Relish Chance To Shock The World On Aug. 9 At Barclays Center
- Harley Davidson San Diego to hold Thompson Boxing Promotions “Path to Glory SD Style” Aug. 16
- Sergio “Yeyo” Thompson has the opportunity to put himself back in line for a world title shot on Saturday
Building The Perfect Heavyweight!
Begging the pardon of Alexander Povetkin (who gets the next shot), the David Haye-Tyson Fury winner, Deontay Wilder and the tough and avoided Kubrat Pulev, but no-one looks like defeating heavyweight king Wladimir Klitschko. Older brother Vitali, if he risks his fine record by sticking around too long and battling Father Time might, just might, be the victim of a young fighter being smack bang in the right place at the right time, but “Dr. Steel Hammer” looks set to walk away having remained unbeaten since way back in April of 2004.
Of course, some critics maintain that both Klitschkos have been somewhat lucky having been born into an era boasting far too many inadequate and limited challengers to test them. Slowly but surely, though, the two brothers are winning over the critics and cementing their place in history.
But what if the mighty Klitschko had to face this guy: a fictionally built and constructed “super heavyweight!?”
Here is an unbeatable monster, built whilst taking the very best assets of the very best real life heavyweights in history:
The boxing brain and the recuperative powers of Muhammad Ali
The chin of George Chuvalo
The physique of Ken Norton
The left jab of Larry Holmes
The physical strength of George Foreman
The punching power of Earnie Shavers
The hand speed of Floyd Patterson
The foot movement of Muhammad Ali
The body punching of Joe Frazier
The fitness, stamina and conditioning of Evander Holyfield
The ferocity of Mike Tyson
The meanness of Sonny Liston
The sheer toughness of Rocky Marciano
The activity level of Muhammad Ali
Now, Klitschko may be great, but not great enough to defeat this guy!
The best assets the real life contenders of today possess:
Wilder: raw power
Haye: hand speed
Fury: size, physical strength
Pulev: size, physical strength, chin
Best chance of beating Wladimir: Pulev.
- Damien Hooper beats Casey
- German commission (BDB) changes result: Hammer vs. Mathis a “no contest”
- Carlos Carlson Retains WBC Latino Bantamweight Title at “Locked n Loaded” Ontario, CA
- Dusty Hernandez-Harrison Dominates At Madison Square Garden
- GGG – a modest definition of danger?
- Gennady Golovkin – The Real Deal Destroys Daniel “The Real Deal” Geale
- Bryant Jennings Gets Title Shot With Victory; Geale Loses in Spirited Effort
- Broner, Matthysse & Berto Featured Sept. 6 On SHOWTIME In Cincinnati
- Kovalev-Caparello Final Press Conference Quotes
- Wladimir Klitschko and Kubrat Pulev sell out the O2 Arena in Hamburg, Germany
- Austin Trout: “I’m ready to get back to the top.”
- Live Stream: Kovalev vs. Caparello Final Press Conference
- Flaws of Boxing
- Video: Bundu vs Gavin, Browne vs Rudenko Weigh-In